Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anonymous...

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:25 PM
  • 27 Replies
3 moms liked this

I don't get why some people post anon? OK some posts i guess i could see why they would you know embarrassing factor but this is the Internet, once you sign off you never actually see these people. But you post something that you are going to get bashed for your opinion its still going to emotionally hurt you whether your anon or not. It just cracks me up and people that agree with something, i have seen people agreeing to my spellcheck post (my signature is there but i guess it hit anon i tried to change it) but they are posting they agree anonymously what is the point really people. If you cant say something to someone on here with out covering you screen name than why say it at all why are you ashamed to say it.

welcome spring.gifgay pride ribbonlesbiansgardeningpagan 2ironingwashing dishesdoing laundrysweeping

I Love My Life^^^^!!!

by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:26 PM

i agree.  especially when they say they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud.  yea ok. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM

I'm ashamed of nothing. But, sometimes it's fun to be anon =)

Travelagtmom
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't post anon.  I'm as entitled to my opinion and embarrassing moments as anyone LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Posting anon is totally lame!
brocksmom3
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I think it's funny the one's who write 'I agree' or little stuff like that anonymously.

mamma2B666
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Some people have family and friends that also r on this site....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamma2B666
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
And some people will stalk u and send u horrible messages of they don't like what u post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lezgirl0109
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Quoting mamma2B666:

And some people will stalk u and send u horrible messages of they don't like what u post

cant you then report them? Im just asking I have only been on here a month.

welcome spring.gifgay pride ribbonlesbiansgardeningpagan 2ironingwashing dishesdoing laundrysweeping

I Love My Life^^^^!!!

anotherhalf
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:37 PM

I will sometimes reply anon if the post is anon, because I'm a tit for tat kinda person.

marissaj125
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM

bla bla bla bla

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured