Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think your baby is ugly..

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:34 PM
  • 11 Replies

Am I the only one that ever has that feeling, "my child is the cutest"  or " that baby over there is kinda ugly" Just wondering I have never actually seen any of your kids even pics because i dont pay that much attention on here to that stuff so its not directed at anyone. I was just wondering if every mother feels that way?

welcome spring.gifgay pride ribbonlesbiansgardeningpagan 2ironingwashing dishesdoing laundrysweeping

I Love My Life^^^^!!!

by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newfound09
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't feel that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ann7227
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:41 PM

That is a shallow thing to say.

Mweddle
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I think my baby is the cutest (which I think is normal) lol but I think all babies are cute except maybe my cousin when he was a baby! lol.  now he looks like Justin timberlake(All the ladies think he is hot!hahaha) ;)  I LOVE looking at the pics of everyones cuties. :D 

Chrismomto5
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:19 PM

When my oldest was about 26hrs old, I laid him on my hospital bed and just studied him.  I thought, "He's kinda ugly looking."  I immediately felt like the worst mother in the world, and within an hour he was the most beautiful baby in the entire world!  
I will say that there are some babies that you just can't drink cute.  It's not the poor child's fault and I would never tell the parents, "Hey dummies, your kid is ugly!  Quit asking me if your kid is cute!"  
My ex husband's cousin was one of those babies/children.   This child is so homely looking that I would go to bed praying that any children we produced would not "favor" my ex-husband's family.  I got lucky.  The only child I have that favors my ex's family is my youngest son.  He looks like my ex BIL, and my ex BIL is cute!  lol 

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Eh, I think my kids are adorable. May not be the cutest alive but to me I think they're adorable. I've seen some not so attractive kids but I don't say anything. That's messed up.
lezgirl0109
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:24 PM
I didnt say anything about saying it out loud or to the parents
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SLJoJo27
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:27 PM

I would never say it to them or the parents but I have seen some homely children. All kids are precious though.

hdecker1217
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:28 PM
This

Quoting SLJoJo27:

I would never say it to them or the parents but I have seen some homely children. All kids are precious though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CassieY72
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:31 PM

I have seen a few with a face only a mother could love. One of them being our great niece. She looks like a little old man..lol But when you look back at her mother's baby pics they look the same and she is very pretty now. Besides no one has to love the child but the mother and that is all that matters.

brocksmom3
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 8:34 PM

No I don't think that. There are some kids that aren't very cute looks wise but their adorable personalities make up for it. And OF course I think my ds is the most adorable baby in MY world, but I'm sure there are kids cuter than him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured