Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I smacked my husband with my.....Edit #6!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 787 Replies
21 moms liked this

USED TAMPON! 

It was back when we were first together and he was being all annoying about periods and how gross they were so I just yanked mine out and smacked him with it on his arm! It was seriously so disgusting and I am so embarrassed thinking back on it. Now we can laugh about it...sort of.

Anyway, just wondering, what is the grossest thing you have done to your SO? 

Edit***** I also got upset for something I can't remember and I took my pants off and peed all over our kitchen floor! OH I remember, it's because he said he was going to get rid of the cat for peeing on the floor so I said he wouldn't get rid of me if I did that and he said he would so I did it...proved HIM wrong!

2nd Edit***** My husby reminded me of the time I peed on him while we were...ya know...he wondered why he was so wet, and when he realized what it was he freaked out..."Get up! GET UP!!!!"

Also, I used to play this game called "Where was my finger?" where I would scratch certain smelly places and have him smell and guess. He never really liked that game. 

3rd Edit***** One time we were snuggling in bed and he made some smart comment...I can't remember what it was, but it must've been bad cause the next thing I know I jumped up, stood over his face naked, and started scratching my pubic hair while standing over him saying I was gonna get my vg dandruff on him! That's not even the worst part. My husband is super good at drawing pictures, and the next day he drew a diagram of what I did for his friends while I was there. I wanted to crawl in a hole from embarrasment! 

Also, sometimes after I have a really good size bowel movement, I won't flush on purpose so he can see "my conquer" I call it. 

4th Edit***** I just realized that almost all of this happened BEFORE we were married - he still liked it enough to put a ring on it! ;)

This is along the same lines as the finger game...When we were first together we were hanging out in his room and I had an itch "down there". I was squirming around but just couldn't satisfy that itch. I asked him to please get me a drink in the kitchen and when he left I went to town scratching! When I was done I smelled this retched smell - it was my fingers!!!! I must've been real sweaty since it was such a hot day! I quickly tried to hide the smell by sitting on my hand. He came back in and made this awful face and said, "IT SMELLS LIKE ASS IN HERE!!!" I blamed it on his roomate's dog. Then I excused myself to the bathroom where I washed off my stinky-finger evidence! 

5th Edit***** I love liverwurst - he thinks it is the grossest thing on earth. One night I was up late and made myself a liverwurst and mayo sandwich. I came back to our room and he woke up and sleepily said, "Mmmm peanut butter and jelly? Can I have a bite???" So I said, "Of course, babe!" He took a bite and tried to spit it out and I covered his mouth and made him eat it!!! He was soooooo grossed out and as a joke a few years later, he bought me a liverwurst tube for Christmas. Ahahahaa...

6th Edit*****I sometimes (okay a lot) absentmindedly pick my nose. My husband has a lazy boy chair that he just LOVES that I got him for Christmas one year. Well, one day after a hard day at work, he comes home, sits down, puts his feet up, then a couple minutes later FREAKS OUT! Apparently I had quite the collection of dried boogers underneath the armrests of his chair! I didn't even know I wiped them there until the next time when he saw me and said, "See??? SEE????!!!!! YOU DID DO IT!!!" Ahahahaaa...He steam cleaned that chair real good after that.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peachesforme
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG!  you must have been very angry!  lol

cherib82
by Post Killer on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Holy shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Lol, eww!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM
LOL!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cparra74
by Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM

LMAO 

ambermarie2006
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM
LMAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reindeergames
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM
7 moms liked this

I've got nothing, you have taken the cake on this one LOL 

mommasbabies77
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
You win!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_3388
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)