Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the people that hate marijuana users...

Posted by   + Show Post

This is how I became a marijuana user. 

No I am in no way irresponsible. I am doing what is best for me and my family. Believe me if you were in debilitating chronic pain and using marijuana was what worked best for you, you would change your mind. I have tried so many different combination of pain medications and they either didn't work or they made me sick and feel like a zombie. When I was on pain pills I didn't want to do anything but stay in bed all day, I didn't even want to eat. I felt horrible all the time and I wasn't any good for anybody. My grandfather a few years back told me to try marijuana because it helps him a lot but I didn't want to. I eventually changed my mind because i wanted to find something to where I could actually feel somewhat like my old self again. My Doctor had brought up using medical marijuana a few times and I finally took him up on the offer. He told me it would be best to use a vaporizer so that I didn't cause any problems with my lungs.

I tried it and guess what it has been a blessing for me these past few years, I can actually function and am in my right mind. I can get up and take care of my family. Not all marijuana gets you "high" if you get the right strains then they are just for pain or epilepsy, and a few other things. The kind I get has a high level of CBD and low level of THC so you don't get the psychoactive effects you are getting the benefit of pain relief.

I am not an idiot, or irresponsible. I am just doing what is best for my health and for my family.

Marijuana is a wonderful medicine it can help so many different things if you have tried everything and are just hanging on well maybe think about giving it a try, just make sure you talk to someone that knows what they are talking about , so that you get the best help available for your situation.

Before you decide to bash someone for using marijuana stop and think they may have a very good reason as to why they do. And honestly I don't see a problem with parents that want to do it recreationally just as long as their kids are well taken care of and they are responsible about it.

toddler girlLoreena 5/14/2010

by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Replies (221-225):
nayg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I'm glad u found something that works for u!!! Im all about medicinal mj but not recreational, u never know what it's been laced with if bought off the street/
If u don't mind me asking, what is causing ur pain??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 2, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Quoting nayg:

I'm glad u found something that works for u!!! Im all about medicinal mj but not recreational, u never know what it's been laced with if bought off the street/

My nerves are messed up because of hip surgeries I have had and it just makes it worse because I have a disease that affects the nerves and muscles. So I am in constant pain. My right hip also hurts constantly because I need a hip replacement and I have a screw rubbing up against bone.
nayg
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Ouch!! Oh ok for some reason MS came into mind judging by your op. I have a friend who use to suffer from MS, not fun at all, I don't talk to her anymore we lost contact but MJ may have done wonders for her pain, without the side affects from some of the meds.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting nayg:

My nerves are messed up because of hip surgeries I have had and it just makes it worse because I have a disease that affects the nerves and muscles. So I am in constant pain. My right hip also hurts constantly because I need a hip replacement and I have a screw rubbing up against bone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Quoting nayg:

I have something similar at ms I have Charcot Marie tooth disease. Mj dies do wonders for pain.
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured