Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

baby wipes = stain remover

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM
  • 368 Replies
40 moms liked this
Has anyone else noticed that baby wipes will remove stains from carpet and clothes that tough cleaners can't remove?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lindzgayle
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM
9 moms liked this

I've realized that baby wipes get deoderant off of clothes faster and better than anything else!

tinkerbellbay
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Yep been using them for years lol the are great for so much
Camey82
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM
19 moms liked this

Yes. Noticed with my first child who is now almost nine. I was the frantic first time mommy who FREAKED any time he messed up his clothes when we were going to see people. I bought Tide to go, all the funky stuff, only to be pleasantly surprised that baby wipes took care of all of it! 

Wonder what that means for their bums??? I know I DON'T use them if they're irritated. I had a cut on my hand once and didn't realize. I wiped my hands with a wipe and it stung like the dickens!!!! 

Babyology
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 6:07 PM
2 moms liked this
That's for sure! No wonder they dread diaper changes sometimes.

Quoting Camey82:

Yes. Noticed with my first child who is now almost nine. I was the frantic first time mommy who FREAKED any time he messed up his clothes when we were going to see people. I bought Tide to go, all the funky stuff, only to be pleasantly surprised that baby wipes took care of all of it! 

Wonder what that means for their bums??? I know I DON'T use them if they're irritated. I had a cut on my hand once and didn't realize. I wiped my hands with a wipe and it stung like the dickens!!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WaitingOnPeanut
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 6:08 PM
8 moms liked this

I had no idea. Thanks. :)

mydebbers
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

depends.. I usually use seltzer or oxi clean.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 6:14 PM
8 moms liked this
Just FYI .... It won't get burger kings mustard and ketchup out of a pink fleece jacket :-( discovered that yesterday :-/
Other wise yes I had lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
answerme2000
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM
3 moms liked this
I have been able to get deodorant stains off with baby wipes. I even use them sometimes throughout the day in lieu of deodorant. Baby wipes will not make a dent however in ugly yellow armpit stains but a great
product that works on those stains is Raise Armpit Stain Remover
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BambiF
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM
20 moms liked this

You know when you buy a picture frame and there's that sticker on the glass that is just impossible to get off? Baby wipe will get all the sticky stuff off!

DeathGoddess
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM
28 moms liked this

baby wipes are very versatile...i use them to remove my makeup...cheaper than the expensive stuff and works better imo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)