Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What annoys you most about your children?

Posted by   + Show Post

This is really more of a "fun", Oh I can relate to that, vent post.  Not for drama.  Perfect moms who say things like "I love my kids so nothing they do bothers me ever" can move right along....

My oldest is 5 - It annoys me that I can have NOTHING to drink to myself.  She has to have everything I drink.  It makes me nuts.

My oldest is 2 - I hate the scream she does when she is mad.  It almost makes my ears bleed.  Ugh.....LOL!

So...what about you?

by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Quoting kngarber:

Funny thing is she won't do it in public, she saves it for home lol. She just has a really loud voice and then she falls to the ground screaming. The entire time I am thinking oh my goodness you are a drama queen Haha. I just step over her and walk into the other room and she gets over it.
XoXomommaXoXo
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:21 PM
No not really. My 4 year old is well behaved and very independent. My 6 month old cries when she's hungry.

Quoting kngarber:

**Sigh** you didn't follow my directions.  LOL.  Seriously nothing?  There are never days that you think I am going to just cry if they do that one more time?  Nothing...ever????

Quoting XoXomommaXoXo:

Nothing annoys me. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
medicmommy06
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:21 PM
My son used to do this, until I threw a fit one day. I laid on the floor, screamed and kicked my arms and legs lol He stopped immediately and just watched me and he hasn't done it since.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

When she gets upset she yells and tosses herself to the floor. It annoys me and I ignore her. She will grow out of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM

OMG have you ever seen the video of the mom who did it to her kid in a grocery store?  It is so funny.  It was a commercial.  I will have to see if I can find it.

Quoting medicmommy06:

My son used to do this, until I threw a fit one day. I laid on the floor, screamed and kicked my arms and legs lol He stopped immediately and just watched me and he hasn't done it since.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

When she gets upset she yells and tosses herself to the floor. It annoys me and I ignore her. She will grow out of it.

kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Yep. that is exactly what I do....lol.

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting kngarber:

Funny thing is she won't do it in public, she saves it for home lol. She just has a really loud voice and then she falls to the ground screaming. The entire time I am thinking oh my goodness you are a drama queen Haha. I just step over her and walk into the other room and she gets over it.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Quoting medicmommy06:

Oh my goodness that's great. I just got a mental picture and giggled so hard.
mrskgill06
by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids most annoying thing they do is WHINE over anything.. UGH! I can't stand that crap! 

kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Here is the link.  So funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAeNdVlnSA

Quoting medicmommy06:

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:26 PM
When they feel the need to scream. Bloody frickin murder they can be loud.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss_Bubbles
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:27 PM
When he arches his back in the high chair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)