Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i should rot

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

there's 3 floors- with at least 2 sets of families here... mine (me, my man and the child) in the basement, no sep rooms, the other (the man and a teenager) takes the bedrooms (2).... but teenager always has friends over. never a small amount to remain in his room, so they stay in the middle floor... the first floor has 1 half bathroom- not even big enough for me and the kid during his potty training stage so no adult fun in there. the top floor has the full bathroom- which isnt allowed access from 10pm until 6am.

me and my man were doing our business.. after being gone for almost a month, we wanted our time together (it was a make up of christmas, NYE, our anniversary and V-day adult time mixed in). kiddo didnt fall "asleep" until about 2am. he was in bed around midnight when we got back- was sleeping in the car, so figured he'd be sleeping soon after lights out, right?

no. didnt realize that he was still wide awake until mid-way into our session.... BJ, doggy, missionary- seen all of it.

FUCK!

the kid didnt fall asleep until past 4am!

i dont know how to do damage control either. yes- he definitely understands what happened too. he's still sleeping (its only 6 here)- but i havent gotten a wink of sleep over this. i hate being a sexual being.

part of me hopes he forgets- my man leaves for another 1.5 months later today =( but i know he wont. around that time, i should have our own place set up. either than- or within a month of that. i was just excited seeing him home- knowing i wont see him again for a long time. i just.... damnit. i fucked up in a BIG way. =(

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bree4617
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:12 AM
How old is your kid?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2012 at 6:14 AM

he'll be 7 this year... so definitely old enough to understand, not old enough for a sex talk.... enough years of motherhood for me to remember that he comes first. beyond stupid on me.

Quoting bree4617:

How old is your kid?

momof1-122710
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Wow!  I don't know what to say.  I don't know what I would tell my son in this case.  Maybe next time put him to bed and try to go out to your car??  I don't know this is a tough one, but you def. need to talk to him about it. 

MamaLub
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:28 AM
WOw what about hanging sheets up or room separators? Wait to see if he asks questions. Have something prepared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof52011
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM

The fact that he fell asleep afterwards proves he's probably not too disturbed. Talk to him about it tomorrow, if he asks questions or if he doesn't. You don't want him talking about it at school. Ask him questions about what he saw and how he feels. I think most parents have a very small slip-up but probably nothing this big, he will still most likely forget quite quickly. I would use this to explain the facts of life to him if he's curious, I don't think there's many other options. Good luck.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM

well in the future I would say to have a friend keep him over night when your husband (or not since he is just your man) comes home.  Is he the boys father?  How long has this man been in your life?  Has he seen you do this with other men?

Since you had this boy down there while potty training I assume its been awhile.  I think its time to make a plan to get out of the basement. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

that was the plan, but the teenager had his friends over and i dont trust them in the house. last time we walked in, they had a lighter and a hair spray can, making a HUGE flame... wouldnt mind if it was outside of the house, but they were doing this INSIDE of the house, and starting fires (using the trash cans, throwing it in the sink. once, they dug a hole, poured gas in it and threw a match). i didnt wanna leave DS 'home alone' with the teenagers awake. our car is quite a distance away from the front of the apartment.

the places around here, in order to get a decent place to live (without drugs being thrown at you as soon as you walk outside), you need to have employment for at least 6 months. i'll reach that 6 month mark mid-Jan and after that, i'm outta here. =)

Quoting momof1-122710:

Wow!  I don't know what to say.  I don't know what I would tell my son in this case.  Maybe next time put him to bed and try to go out to your car??  I don't know this is a tough one, but you def. need to talk to him about it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN