Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate it when

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 48 Replies
11 moms liked this

People are fucking assholes and they cant mind their own business and they think it is their business what kind of clothes a person wears and if they buy their food with FS or not. Or they are more worried about what kind of phone another peron has. 

It is none of your damn business how a person buys their food, what kind of phone they have, what brand name of clothes they are wearing and if they are on welfare or not. You do not know their situation. They could have been doing great and then lost their job and need some help. Hence the reason they have the nice clothes and the nice phone. But again it is none of your fucking business. 

When you have a life that has no problems and you suddenly become perfect then you can worry about it. Until then, STFU, and mind your own family

by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Did that post hit a little too close to home for ya?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:47 PM

no just all the bitching and people who think they have a right to judge other people. I could care less if someone is wearing $100 pair of jeans and is buying food with FS. I dont know their situation. 

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:53 PM

BUMP!

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM

i agree

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you momma  :)

Quoting firebird78:

i agree

cassie19831
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I was at Walmart a couple days from Christmas and was getting my baby's formula on Wic. My mom bought my brother a new stereo but sent me to pick it out. She gave me a couple hundred to pay for it with and I gave her back her change because it wasnt my money she just thought I could pick it up since I was going to the store anyways. So the stereo and the money wasn't mine I was just doing her a favor. So a guy in line starts telling me if I can afford a stereo I don't need to be using Wic. When I explained it was not mine he didn't even apologize. I point this out because you have no frickin clue what someones situation is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

On the other hand...

If you've fallen on hard times and can't afford food, sell your expensive clothes and your fancy electronics.  Quit mooching off taxpayers just so your rep doesn't take a hit.

TxCowGirl07
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Well said !!!   But you have to remember, if people on here minded their own business, there would be very few people on here!  hee hee

GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM

It gets extremely old. I don't understand why people pay so much attention to who is paying with what and which car they drive, cell phone they carry, shoes they wear, etc.

Quoting mommysangelface:

no just all the bitching and people who think they have a right to judge other people. I could care less if someone is wearing $100 pair of jeans and is buying food with FS. I dont know their situation. 

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Chuckydoodle
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I was in walmart back in July and had a cart full of groceries and neccesities as well as some clothing and such, the couple behind me figured it was okay to talk where others could hear them and was going on and on how oh yeah its the first of the month... Another welfare moocher all that crap in her cart and watch she will pull out a food stamp card. I just stayed quiet and when the total came out I pulled out my wad of cash and paid my several hundred dollars due and turned to the couple and smiled sweetly, and said " I am sorry your not able to afford such things perhaps you need to apply for FS" the look was priceless, people judging people without any facts is messed up. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)