Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

confess here : sleeping with teachers

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

how many of you have slept with a teacher in high school and/or college? you can reply anon if you don't want everyone to know your business.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Replies (31-40):
ErinML
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I don't believe it.

Quoting isell_avon:

Quoting Anonymous:

I did. I was 14 and he was my gym teacher. I hated gym and never brought in my gym clothes so I started to fail the class. He told me to wait after class one day, and he wanted to talk to me about my issue with Gym. We went into the locker room, where his office was, and I asked him not to fail me (Since I didn't want to repeat the class next year!) and he said that if I gave him sex, I can not attend Gym and he won't fail me. Well, it was the easy way out and I did it.

is this for real? you were 14??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer_57
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Never..however the health teacher, who was are health teacher from sixth grade and up, and also are sex ed teacher, had an affair with a student. He tried to end the relationship, ironically when she was legal age and she snapped and turned him in. Even worse she babysat for his wife for their kids..so nasty. So unbelievably nasty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Fine don't. It was a confession post. I never told anyone because i knew i would get in big trouble.

Quoting ErinML:

I don't believe it.

Quoting isell_avon:

Quoting Anonymous:

I did. I was 14 and he was my gym teacher. I hated gym and never brought in my gym clothes so I started to fail the class. He told me to wait after class one day, and he wanted to talk to me about my issue with Gym. We went into the locker room, where his office was, and I asked him not to fail me (Since I didn't want to repeat the class next year!) and he said that if I gave him sex, I can not attend Gym and he won't fail me. Well, it was the easy way out and I did it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I had a crush on a teacher, He was only 3 yrs older than me though lol we never had any relations. In college a former fb player was a grad coach and I slept with him. I knew him before though

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I never did, but I had a HUGE crush on my 10th grade biology teacher. He was in his late 20's and married, so I never even flirted with him, but I fantasized ;-)

ErinML
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

your still not telling anyone your posting anon

if it is true you should have said something. but mehh i call troll

Quoting Anonymou

Fine don't. It was a confession post. I never told anyone because i knew i would get in big trouble.

Quoting ErinML:

I don't believe it.

Quoting isell_avon:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM
I know someone that did and got huge $ from a settlement. She was far from scarred
PestPatti
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM

NO not me, but when I was a freshman in high school.  An English teacher was fired, he got a student pregnant.  That was 1976.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jan. 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Quoting Cochise:

No I never have.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
My last year in middle school I lost my virginity to my social studies teacher..we continued our relationship til I was 16
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)