Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so stupid. :Edit:

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

He proposed yesterday. Stuck my ring in an apple and let me find it. I should have known he wasn't in to it by the way he wouldn't even come into the kitchen when I found it. So I waited till after he told his parents to change the FB status since that's the polite way to go. He's logged into FB a few times and refuses to change his relationship status. It hurts. Like he's ashamed of me or something. I changed it back and took the ring off. I'm so humiliated. Sixteen people liked it so far. I wish I'd just killed myself before I ever got pregnant.

Edit:

I'm not pregnant, we have an eleven month old. He and I talked about it a lot, I didn't bug him. He said things that sounded like he wanted it. He freaked when I found a ring I wanted, but he said it was because he thought that when we got engaged we'd have to set a date and start planning the wedding right away. When I told him we can take our time being engaged he was fine. I don't understand what's going on. He claimed he hasn't logged on to FB since I changed it, but I know he has. I've logged him out like three times to get on mine since I changed it. He's ashamed and he humiliated me.

If I leave I'm homeless with no friends or family. I'm not able to work.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ataemommy
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you been bugging him to get married?

Tess24
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Why would he propose and then be ashamed? Did he only do it because you told him to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Some guys wait i know my hubby did
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marissaj125
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Awe sorry hon -hugs- Keep the ring and break up from him. He should want to change the status. Unless, what is his reason for it? You can do it. He sounds like an ass, and must be doing it because he feels he has too. Don't torture yourself being with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

My first thought was STFU you are NOT stupid, I HATE when people call themselves stupid. So NO you are NOT STUPID.

Sorry he is not where you want him to be. I hope it works out for you.

{{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM
You deserve better take a break from eachother for a while to see what you two really want
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsallabtthem84
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrimer
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM

in my opinion if they arent really f*cking excited about marrying you then they probably dont want to. OR they are hiding something. from my personal experience, my ex wouldnt accept our FB relationship becuz he didnt want his friends to see it cuz they would have told his OTHER girlfriend

Babyology
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM
I'm sorry. :( sounds confusing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)