Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does this mean? *update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My SO will never give me sex when I ask. I ask about everyday. I get denied because he is "stressed". But finally after a few weeks, he has been asking me for sex. Cool, finally. Well today, he was being flirty and sexy and i gave him a boner. I asked for sex, he said not today, he is not feeling it. WTF. I never get it when i ask, but always give it to him when he asks. So then I went on my computer, being a little pissy. He then comes over and asks if i wanted sex. I told him not anymore. I wasn't fresh because i just went to that bathroom. I gave him the opportunity earlier. He is the first guy that I ever met that denies sex.

So, after i told him no when he asked me for sex before he left for work (2nd time ever in our entire relationship i ever denied him) He just cuddled with me and kept bugging me asking me if I was okay. He was super sweet because he knew he pissed me off. But it shows that he cares. (i think anyways) I didn't keep an attitude at him for too long but i told him that i never deny him sex even when i am not feeling up to par. He asked why, and told me i don't have to. I told him it was because I care about his needs and I also never know when I am going to get some next time. I think this made him more aware of what he has been doing wrong. I think he has depression or anxiety. I just started medication for both and feel fabulous, but he still goes into this funk often. I hope he realizes all of this, and changes. It just bums me out and gets me suspicious when he acts like this towards sex. Thanks ladies!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Hmmm, I see red flags, but it could be anything. I sure would ask him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Depressed?  Stress?  Alcohol?  There could be several things (and not always cheating).  Have you ever sat down and asked if he's ok?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I do ask. And he says he is in a funk from drinking and being stressed. He said he will get over it but i have needs too. I always give in for him, he should give in for me.

Quoting Miss-B:

Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I agree, he should give in for you also. I hope everything gets better for you.hugs

Quoting Anonymous:

I do ask. And he says he is in a funk from drinking and being stressed. He said he will get over it but i have needs too. I always give in for him, he should give in for me.

Quoting Miss-B:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Sounds like depression. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Miss-B:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Could be anything.

I had a bf that got like that. I learned later that he was getting some blood out of his bunghole, and he was embarrased I would see it. One time I had my period a little, and it totally freaked him out because he thought it was him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Oh wow... well, i would hope he would tell me if something was wrong like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Could be anything.

I had a bf that got like that. I learned later that he was getting some blood out of his bunghole, and he was embarrased I would see it. One time I had my period a little, and it totally freaked him out because he thought it was him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN