Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sitting on front porch naked!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Confession. Sometimes at night I sit on my front porch completely naked. Just to feel a breeze. Or to feel free!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babii_Blue85
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

LMAO be careful a neighbor may call the cops on u for indecent exposure!

irishstarz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Right on! I couldn't do it outside like that (too shy, haha), but before We became Parents, my Husband and I never wore clothes at home. Ever. lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irishstarz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Very true..unless there are no neighbors, or lots of space between houses. lol.

Quoting Babii_Blue85:

LMAO be careful a neighbor may call the cops on u for indecent exposure!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paulswife208
by Member on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM

awesome

Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM

haha... (:  One time when I was a teenager...and sitting on my front porch in the dark with my then boyfriend.... we were sitting there so quietly...and the neighbor man across the street.... who was such a picky bugger.... came out in his front yard and started to Pee in his bushes LOL we could hear him peeing.... my boyfriend then shouts...WHOS PISSIN IN THOSE BUSHES !!  LOL .... the Pee immediately stopped !!!   (:  Such a funny memory... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I could never do that, we have nosy neighbors. LOL We keep the blinds down because she will look across our driveway and into our windows from hers.

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

It would suck if a fly flew up ur vajaja

washmommy
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM
I would love to that and have sex on screened in porch but we have nosey nieghbors too :(.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassnadrajones
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I walk around my house nude, swim naked, swing on my tree swing naked, and Ive been to a nudest party. I really like being naked. Clothes are such a waste of cloth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM
If we have nosy neighbors I don't know about them. Two summers ago we had my best friend and her husband over. We drank a TON and me and DH went at it on the back porch on the swing and her and her DH got busy as well. We have no fence and our yard can be seen from both sides of our neighbors. Didn't get the cops called on us, but it was also like, 3 in the morning. I'm sure both sets of neighbors were fast asleep, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)