Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really??? SERIOUSLY???

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM
  • 22 Replies

Okay, we took our DD to the park for lunch and play time.  It was SUCH a beautiful day, there was even a few other kids out (which is rare for Oklahoma in January).  As we're eating lunch, I see these two boys - looked about 5 & 7 yrs old.  They take a trash barrel, push it over DUMPING OUT THE TRASH, then roll it downhill to a VERY busy road.  AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THE PROBLEM HERE???  Wait... hold your comments... it gets BETTER.  So, where are their parents, you ask?  10 feet away at another pavillion laughing and talking.  Not one adult - outside of my husband and myself - even cares that these kids are doing this much less THAT close to a busy road.  I was getting up, guess the boys thought I was gonna yell at them (don't get me wrong, thought crossed my mind, but not my kids), and they ran off.  No parent made them go back and clean the mess up.  No one scolded them for nearly causing a traffic accident.  Not one single person even cared that they could have easily ran into that same road and been injured/killed/picked up by Lester the Molester.  ugh... ok, im done.  comment as you want.

phwp50nhmo1czdj

by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lusyl95
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM
There are awful parents everywhere!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CabinMommyNH
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I would have marched right over to their parents and given them a piece of my mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwag88
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

***rolls eyes*** this is a sad world

-Strawberry-
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM

This.

Quoting lusyl95:

There are awful parents everywhere!

grey7399
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Eh. Those same parents throw kittens outside to die. I'm not surprised.
heavenlybliss19
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this

well, i thought about telling the parents they needed to get ahold of their kids, but my daughter was right there and I didn't want her to see Momma gettin' her feathers ruffled on a family outing, so I shut up about it.  my husband was appalled that someone actually didn't make the kids pick it up, me not so much.  i tend to expect that from people anymore.  instead, i just set a better example by having DD help me when I cleaned up our mess after lunch.  kinda my way of saying "Do THIS, not THAT!"  lol

zacandparksmom
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:25 PM
What part of ok are you in? I live in mwc that's why I ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DropZoneMom
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED.

Okay.  I'm done.   BTW -- I WOULD have yelled at the little bast***s.   :-)

TxCowGirl07
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Quoting CabinMommyNH:

I would have marched right over to their parents and given them a piece of my mind.

I dont blame you in the least, but now days, and with kids that act like that, who knows what the parents would have done.  As much as it bothers you, it is probably best to keep it to yourself.  We live in one very crazy world.

MiCHELLEx
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 11:34 PM

lester the molester?! OMFG LMFAO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)