Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want to be a SAHM too- but my reasons are different

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

i'm dying. my time is truly limited. sure- i dont know when, i dont have a 'time limit'- but its sooner rather than later.

i wont get to meet my grandchildren. hell- i question if i'll get to see him graduate from elementary school! he's only in kindergarten.

but instead, i get up every day- and i go to work. i hate it. i'd rather stay home with him, get as much time with him as i can... but i cant. b/c i'm a single mom. b/c i have my debt to pay off.. and after my debt- then i will be looking at coffins and all that- seeing how much they cost. then, whatever money i'm able to save up after that, will go towards my son.

i dont want to die, but honestly- i think its coming soon. it hurts. it physically hurts.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haydensmom4610
by Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 4:23 PM
Wow...this broke my heart! <3 if you don't mind me asking..what are you dying from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Jan. 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Omg, so sorry. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM

:( Im so sorry. This got me teary eyed. 

lind.shep
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM
This.

I'm so sorry.

Quoting haydensmom4610:

Wow...this broke my heart! <3 if you don't mind me asking..what are you dying from?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrstefer
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM
I'm very sorry. Is there no treatments you can get?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Adelicious
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:42 PM

NO FREAKING FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this world.

shajdinyak
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Quoting haydensmom4610:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lexa86
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I am so sorry for you! There has to be someone in your life you can turn to for support. Who would you choose to care for your child when you're gone? forget the debt- credit isn't inherited. leave the banks with the loss & try to make the most of your time with your son so he can have happy memories. Let him remember you- not the pain. You make me want to adopt you so you can spend the rest of your life glued to him! :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:56 PM

This made me cry :( I am sooo sorry!! I really hoep you have a miracle honey!hugs

reindeergames
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:58 PM

1) I am sorry that you have to work at a time when you should really be enjoying life 

2) If you don't mind me asking, what do you have? Is there really no hope in helping to prolong your life or of a cure? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)