Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Do Not Think Your Kids Are Cute

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm sitting at cheer leading camp with my 8 year old right now. Other parents are sitting around me with their younger toddlers and pre-school age kids, and these little hellions are crawling, jumping, screaming, knocking into me, trying to dig into and play with my purse, and just being general menaces. I get it, kids will be kids, but these parents are just laughing and saying how cute their kids are. Guess what? I don't think they are cute. I think they need to be kept in a holding pen or kenneled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
two4one
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:13 PM
3 moms liked this

Tell them to control their kids. I would. I have no qualms about puttnig someone in their place. :)

Chrismomto5
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM

After having my second child, I quit thinking other people's kids were cute.  Unless you are my friend or family, I most likely do NOT think your kid is cute or adorable and probably think they are just a snot nosed brat.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Well why not voice your opinion to the parents?

Oh I know why because it's easier to talk shit behind someone's back.

Even if it's none of your fucking business. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHA. I can't stand kids who behave badly.

Nor am I offended if someone doesn't think they're cute. I don't see kids and think "OMG how adorable awww" either, with the exception of mine.

"If you cannot accept me at my worst, you do not deserve me at my best."- Marilyn Monroe

If being a stubborn, opinionated, educated, headstrong, beautiful woman makes me a b!tch, so be it.

Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Quoting two4one:

Tell them to control their kids. I would. I have no qualms about puttnig someone in their place. :)

lusyl95
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:24 PM
I agree, that's not cute at all, it's never too early to start teaching kids manners!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Says the anonymous bitch too chicken shit to say something to me directly.

Rather than start a verbal brawl at a school function and be banned, (Like I nearly was at soccer for screaming for my daughter to take out another 8 year old's knees. Not my proudest moment btw), I decided to just get up and move down to the other side of the gym.
Quoting Anonymous:

Well why not voice your opinion to the parents?

Oh I know why because it's easier to talk shit behind someone's back.

Even if it's none of your fucking business. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mzvaldez
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:29 PM
That's annoying. I never let my almost three year old bother people. Why do some people think that's ok-? Getting into your purse? I would've got up, walked away and sat somewhere else.
MeGirl04049
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I think you did the responsible thing for your daughters sake.  I myself cant stand people that dont keep their children under control in public, and if they cant be kept under control you get up, get your child and leave, you dont sit and giggle and think its cute that they are invading a strangers space. Thats just my opinion and what I have done with my kids when they were small. (especially in grocery store) if they were being disrespectful throwing tantrums I woud leave cart ful or empty grab my kids and march them to the car ( I wouldnt make a scene in the store) ut in the car they would know I was not happy with their behavior. I have never understood how a parent can hink its ok or funny or cute for their child to do such things, it leads me to believe the child runs the home really, but again thats just my opinion which dont really matter much but there it is.  (sorry vented along with ya a bit there!!)

Sherner
by First on Jan. 14, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Quoting lusyl95:

I agree, that's not cute at all, it's never too early to start teaching kids manners!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN