Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am in love with converse all stars.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

If I could afford it I would buy every freaking pair they sell, just because I love them so darn much. Right now I just got 2 new pairs :D yay! I get 2 or 3 pairs every year, and have done this since I got my first job at 16 (I am 25 now).

That is my confession :).

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
spicy_n_sweet
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Classic Chuck's........  I own over 20 pair... lol     I love my Chuck's.  I'm in my 40's, I have some that are over 20 years old.

by Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I love them too! I spend tons on them for my little boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

Classic Chuck's........  I own over 20 pair... lol     I love my Chuck's.  I'm in my 40's, I have some that are over 20 years old.

You are my hero!

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I love Chucks!

Unfortunately, my budget only allows me to buy the Walmart versions. They look the same but they aren't as comfy or durable >:-|
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting SamiJ18:

I love Chucks!

Unfortunately, my budget only allows me to buy the Walmart versions. They look the same but they aren't as comfy or durable >:-|

They have some online for sale for 14.99 plus shipping its 22 something I think... great deal :).

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM
AHHH!!!! That is a GREAT DEAL!

I need to focus our money on textbooks and buying a home right now. All I can do is hope this sale happens again or is still going on around my birthday in October lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SamiJ18:

I love Chucks!

They have some online for sale for 14.99 plus shipping its 22 something I think... great deal :).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2012 at 8:00 PM

They make my feet look huge. I LOVE them though. I'd like some more. I got some for $15 at TJ Maxx in high school, they were black with hot pink trim. They got ollllld and ratty and I finally had to throw them away. I was sad.

They're so expensive though :(

I'll get some more someday. They look bitchin with jeans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)