Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

So, recently, I've been seeing this guy who I work with. He's a nice guy, but really quiet and awkward. He's also pretty clingy and lately I've started to resent him. Should I break  it off with him? I just feel wierd because afterwards I know work will be strange if I do this. Any advice? I know I'm gonna get bashed, but I don't care.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Break it off early while it will be less painful for u both. Just tell him u thought u were ready for a more serious relationship but u aren't. I guess that's an easy way out, rather than telling him he just creeps u out. Or tell him an ex has come back into the picture and u want to try and work things out with him. Not that u don;t care about co-worker, but that u invested a lot of time and emotion in ex and want to make it work. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Thank you!

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Break it off early while it will be less painful for u both. Just tell him u thought u were ready for a more serious relationship but u aren't. I guess that's an easy way out, rather than telling him he just creeps u out. Or tell him an ex has come back into the picture and u want to try and work things out with him. Not that u don;t care about co-worker, but that u invested a lot of time and emotion in ex and want to make it work. Hope that helps! Good luck!

alilsmartass
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Yes, I would. Especially, if you are starting to resent him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)