Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 2 yr old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Still drinks a bottle to go to bed...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM

So did my big  sister until she was 3 and half.  She is now 30,  and never had a cavity in her life.

MOMMY2ACR
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM
That's yucky

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM
O_o wth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Burge
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I used to give my sona cup of watered down juice before at bedtime (stopped when he was 2). i took him to the dentist and his teeth looked like the pictures....only the orangey/yellow part was more black. he had such bad decay :(

he had to have a root canal :( and sealants and caps put on his teeth. his front four top teeth have silver backs because they basically had to give him 4 "new" teeth.

i felt AWFUL...and still do...that i slacked on his dental hygiene and gave into his wants about a juice cup at night. if i would have said NO my baby wouldn't have had to go through the dental surgery he did. he even had to be IV sedate for the whole thing.

IMHO....get rid of the bottle NOW and only give him water....they dont deserve to go through that kind of surgery on their mouths just because we dont say no :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I know you guys are right (her teeth are fine and she doesn't get milk) as soon as she falls asleep I take it away I cant throw them away because her sister is 6months it's a slow process
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)