Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he wouldnt trust me.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

if we broke up ever...we were talking about what happened with him and his ex(she cheated on him while she was pregnant making him think the baby wasnt his) and he says "if we ever break up i wouldnt trust you, i wouldnt know what kinda guys youve gotten with" i said this back "how rude....you obviously dont know me and weve been together for 3 years" him"its true idk what kinda of dudes you'll get with" me "wow i wouldnt get with another guy for a very looong time or even ever" and we just ended the conversation

that really hurt....i feel like crying :/

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:43 AM

How old is he?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is he?

almost 21

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Why would he even say such a mean thing. The whole "if we ever break up" should not be said unless he is dropping hints he isn't happy and doesn't have the balls to say so?

My ex randomly every couple weeks would say "I know we will still be friends if we got a divorce" or if I went out "its ok if you find a bf, I won't be mad" we had a loong talk and realized we both weren't happy.

Why did he say it in the first place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM
He sounds really immature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizreneebarnes
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Are you drunk or something? That's typical husband behavior.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is he?

almost 21

He is very insecure. Let him know YOU are YOU and the skank he picked before you is HIS issue not yours.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would he even say such a mean thing. The whole "if we ever break up" should not be said unless he is dropping hints he isn't happy and doesn't have the balls to say so?

My ex randomly every couple weeks would say "I know we will still be friends if we got a divorce" or if I went out "its ok if you find a bf, I won't be mad" we had a loong talk and realized we both weren't happy.

Why did he say it in the first place?

his ex messaged him, he has serious problems with his ex(keeping his daughter away and all that jazz) so i can understand that when i first got pregnant that he would be talking to me about this stuff to make sure we have an agreement if we ever break up or anything, but now its just like why are you even saying that to me, 3 years and engagement a baby and he's still saying this shit to me?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Quoting lizreneebarnes:

Are you drunk or something? That's typical husband behavior.

um....no

thehickinhickor
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM

somethings do not need to be talked about because people say the wrong thing and it starts drama

MonkeysGrammy
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:53 AM

My sweetie the hubs was like that for a long time as well. It is not you! Or at least for me it wasn't/ Although there were not children involved he was hurt very badly by this bitch. They were both very young and virgins. When they did decide to sleep together she had to "find a way" to explain why she wasn't a virgin and told him that she had been raped. Well they broke up not long after he found out the truth (she just screwed around). Now for the longest time my hubs never believed certain things I said, like when I told him I had been raped yrs before I even knew him and things about other guys and whatever. After yrs of being together and us being very stable he got over it, but being hurt like that took a long time for him to trust & believe me. I used to take it so personal until (in my own counseling) was told that a lot of men are like that. It takes a long time for them to trust and to love and when they get hurt like that it is hard to get over. Unlike woman who are very faithful (haha usually) from the very begining, you know for us it is usually new guy, new love start over, but not for them the burt carries on. So I wouldn't let it hurt you to badly, it is really his issues not you :)

monkeygrandmaMonkeysGrammy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)