• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I get really upset...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Lately I can't help but cry when I see that a friend of mine or someone I know is goin to get married.
I have a son with my "SO" & am pregnant with our daughter right now.
When I was 10 weeks I found out he cheated on me & I wanted an abortion. But I couldn't go through with it. Now I always feel bad knowing that it even crossed my mind to do that.
I'm still with him. I just can't get myself to leave him. He's never told me why he did it. Things changed between us & just recently he started to tell me he loved me again.
All I can think when I hear that is "your full of bullshit".

I always had my dream of getting married & giving my kids a loving home,what I didn't have.

I guess we can't always have what we want :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kaycersmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I would think youd need to know why he cheated so you guys could fix whatever problems you had/have. You don't need to stay with him just cause you have kids. There are really great guys out there, if he's not trying to gain back your trust or work on your relationship, I would let him go. You can have what you want, if he doesn't want the same things then you just can't have them with him! Dont beat yourself up for thinking about an abortion ((hugs))

thehickinhickor
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Sounds like you too need to talk to someone together he May not understand why you need to know why he cheated. My exs hubby did not understand it's going to be okay hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)