Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need advice quick

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
This is for my sister.... when tried to tell our mother today how she is smothering her with the constant text messages and phone calls and to tone it down. Mom has flown off the deep end. Cleared sisters bank account and left it in the negative, drove an hour to attempt to repo a car they both own, has texted her awful text messages every 5 min since 6 last night. Things I would never ever call my daughter. Threatened to try tell sisters boyfriend that she trapped him into the pregnancy, telling the w by please family to shun sister because she is worthless and an inconsiderate b*Tch. My sister has mom on he cell plan and pays the bill.. so she suspended her cell for a few hours. She caved and turned it on when mom said she would let sister sleep.. 20 min later it all starts over again... calling her ungratefu, whore... it's bad.. sister forward some to me I can't believe try he crap mom is sending her. And ideas to give to sister to defuse the whole thing. She refuses to apologize because she didn't do anything wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessecutez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Suspend the service again and don't cave
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pumpkin_Lady
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Cut her off completely, she doesn't need that toxicity.

m3lissa_16
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Why is she doing that to her?? Is your sister still pregnant?

MamaRockett
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM
File for harrassment, holy hell!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:34 AM
She is due in Aug. and I have no idea. I refuse to hear my mom's side because I know she will spin it to be all my sisters fault. I've talked to sister all day... so I know she didn't do anything wrong. Just told her to back off. She is 22.

Quoting m3lissa_16:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I think I'll pass this to her. Mom even said our dad will be ad at sister because.all this stress on mom will cause her to stroke out.

Quoting MamaRockett:

File for harrassment, holy hell!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samantha_0219
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:37 AM
what a psycho....has sister said anythin to piss her off?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m3lissa_16
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I'm sorry, I don't see how ANY mother could ever do that to her own blood!! Ugh.. Your sister needs to cut her off until your mom stops bringing all that toxicity around. Being stressed while pregnant will only hurt her and baby. Had she shown signs of being upset b/c your sister was pregnant? Or maybe she's mad b/c of WHO got your sister pregnant? What does your sister's BF think of all this?

Quoting Anonymous:

She is due in Aug. and I have no idea. I refuse to hear my mom's side because I know she will spin it to be all my sisters fault. I've talked to sister all day... so I know she didn't do anything wrong. Just told her to back off. She is 22.

Quoting m3lissa_16:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Nope just to back off.... the suspending the cell for a few hours pissed mom off too. But she expects sister to bow down and say sorry for saying mom was smothering

Quoting samantha_0219:

what a psycho....has sister said anythin to piss her off?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Mom was upset at first... it's been 5 weeks since sister found out. She was getting very excited. Loves the bf... races about how much better he is than my dd Bio dad and compares him to my dh. Sisters bf is pissed.. mom told him point blank that baby will not have his last name and that was the end of discussion. He feels she is trying to control everything.

Quoting m3lissa_16:

I'm sorry, I don't see how ANY mother could ever do that to her own blood!! Ugh.. Your sister needs to cut her off until your mom stops bringing all that toxicity around. Being stressed while pregnant will only hurt her and baby. Had she shown signs of being upset b/c your sister was pregnant? Or maybe she's mad b/c of WHO got your sister pregnant? What does your sister's BF think of all this?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting m3lissa_16:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)