Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he dont know me like that!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 117 Replies
2 moms liked this

Like dam, i was mining my own busness in Facebook and then people starts getin up in my business just cuz they dont like what i post. so my man was talking on my coments and my ex man was having jelous issues. he needs to know he has nothing in my life, I have a baby now and he is NOT her dad. and its not like i mess around cuz you know im not like that but he thinks im stil his business tho i told him you know its over after i met my man. so i do not want him seeing my baby she dont no him and he thinks he has business around like i never told him how it is! so wat should i do and should i delete him off Facebook or should i just have my man tell him how it is? just cuz you know i had him in my life before i had the baby does not mean he has business in her life. what would you to to tell him how it is? i want my baby to know her daddy not this man cuz you know she need support in her life and not drama. plus you know i dont want him back cuz i dont have a kid with him and hes always in girls business and he dont respect me or my daugter

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:46 AM

If he's gonna cause problems, delete him. With a baby, you don't need that kind of drama in your life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM
10 moms liked this

THEY BE HATIN' ROOD!

Tammi4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM
I would delete from your FB account, cause you deserve better. You don't want a lot of men in and out of your kids life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Ummm, I had to read this 3 times to make sure I kinda understood whats going on. Lol.

You should definitely just delete him. You owe him nothing, just delete.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebeingmrs
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM
2 moms liked this
And this is why I have a rule when it comes to FB..
No ex's allowed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chunkyhoney78
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

delete and block him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Quoting Tammi4:

I would delete from your FB account, cause you deserve better. You don't want a lot of men in and out of your kids life.

I mite delete him, i dont need drama. i told you thogh i dont mess around i'm not like that my baby girl needs stability and support you know?

Dawn4175
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Wut?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM
2 moms liked this

why is he even on your friends list?

chunkyhoney78
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I blocked my ex-husband we have 2 kids together but I'm remarried i what I do in my own personal life is now of his damn business and my page is set to private so he can't read my wall or look at my pics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)