• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SEX

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 17 Replies
Ok so DH and I want to give anal a go. We have before but I was drunk. I know you have to take a good crap a couple hours before thats it. I dont want my man to end up w/a chilli dog. Ewww! What was your experince like and what can I do to make it more pleasurable for me? Numbing lube,postions,condoms???? Idk. This isnt my pond! Please help a lady out mommas. (: THX.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:47 AM

LMAO @ chili dog....hahahhaahahahah

never done anal though, so I can't help there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Me and DF tried it twice, each time it hurt like hell and I ended up crying in the end, lol, so I wish I could help! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Analyse me....an employee at a sex shop HIGHLY recommended it to me and it worked wonders.
But then again, it was with my now ex husband and he has a small dick, so I guess you could just try it and see??? lol 

layawatling
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Oh I'm not the advice guru on this one. I hate anal so so much. But here's a bump for you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM

IDK we have done it a few times and it hurts like crazy i hate it so we don't even try any more. and thanks for the mental chili dog yuck now when we have chili dogs i will think of this eww gross lmao

LJFrankTX
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Easiest way for us is when I'm on my back, feet & ankles up on his shoulders. I know a lot of ppl do it doggy but it doesn't work as well for us & seems to hurt me more. Good luck doll!
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Def make sure you've cleared your system out.  And while it sort of takes the spontaneity away, even consider an enema kit if you are truly worried about making a mess.

Start with finger play and relax.  If your hubs is wary, have him wear a condom on his finger to avoid an unpleasant mess.  The point of this is to prepare your body.  If you have a small dildo or vibe, you might even consider using that as well so your body is adjusting to something bigger than a finger.  Use lube for both scenarios.

Make sure you are relaxed.  The best position for it is both of you lying on your side with him spooning you.  This will work for initial entry and allow YOU control over the level of penetration.  Start slow.  Lots of lube. 

Once you are at ease with it, you can shift positions if you so desire.  Playing with yourself a bit as he is going at it also helps a lot.  It's an intense experience if done right.

And, I have to add....CHILI DOG....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

samantha_0219
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM
lol i kno right my husband said that...chillie dog.

Quoting randi1978:

Def make sure you've cleared your system out.  And while it sort of takes the spontaneity away, even consider an enema kit if you are truly worried about making a mess.

Start with finger play and relax.  If your hubs is wary, have him wear a condom on his finger to avoid an unpleasant mess.  The point of this is to prepare your body.  If you have a small dildo or vibe, you might even consider using that as well so your body is adjusting to something bigger than a finger.  Use lube for both scenarios.

Make sure you are relaxed.  The best position for it is both of you lying on your side with him spooning you.  This will work for initial entry and allow YOU control over the level of penetration.  Start slow.  Lots of lube. 

Once you are at ease with it, you can shift positions if you so desire.  Playing with yourself a bit as he is going at it also helps a lot.  It's an intense experience if done right.

And, I have to add....CHILI DOG....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Make sure you have some really good lube and a lot of it. The only comfortable position I could be in during the times I've done it is on my back with my legs resting on his chest/over his shoulders. Get an anal vibrator (they taper down on the tip, so it's easier to insert). Slowly work on it until you get the thick piece in there to loosen you up and see what muscles you need to keep relaxed for it not to hurt. After we used the vibrator, we were easily able to do it.

A note, though. I, personally, involuntarily squeeze muscles down there when we tried this. I had to MAKE myself loosen all of my muscles, and after I did that he very easily slid in. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Chili dog ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)