• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vent session. no bashing, please.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:57 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm gonna go crazy if i don't get out of this damn house. i feel like I'm trapped and cant get free. i have a daughter and babysit my siblings and they are a bunch of crazy little kids with no manners or personal hygiene or respect for anybody whatsoever. not trying to be mean but its true.

I'm 18 and i feel like I'm 45 with 6kids when i only have 1of my own. no offense at all if your 45 and have 6kids. people say they understand but they really don't till they step foot in my shoes. I'm trying to be a good mother for my daughter but its hard with having to take care of some1 else's kids and they take up most of the attention. its not fair to my dd and it sucks.

anybody else ever get like this? any advice on ways to cope with all the stress?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
fey-enigma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:58 AM

hugs

ZacharyCainsmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Stop babysitting your siblings... :(

MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:00 AM
You could quit, get a job outside of the home and put your dd in daycare. Then only focus on raising her. Are you allowed to discipline those kids? Maybe you need to be a little more firm with them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM

That's a huge responsibility for an eighteen year old!! Hugs. I know it doesn't help but Hugs anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)