Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

From Dec 1st until today I have gained 26 pounds. I am disgusted with myself. I used the holidays as an eating excuse and now I am huge.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HayKay
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Work that ass momma, you can do it! But remember to lose it the right way and not too fast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CabinMommyNH
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Well just monitor you food intake and try to be a bit more active. Don't bash yourself too much. It happens all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM

i hooked up my Wii Fit in the living room! I am motivated to do this!!

WaitingOnPeanut
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I don't even want to weigh myself after the holidays... Ughh... Good luck momma! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I'm the same weight after having my kid 17 months ago. I lose a few lbs here and there but I don't ever gain weight. 180 was my highest weight with both kids, I'm down to 170, but I can eat anything and not gain a lb. I've lost 3lbs from drinking water and only having 1 soda every 3 or 4 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I went to Macy's a couple nights ago and saw myself in those huge mirrors. That's when I knew I had to weigh myself and stop living in denial. lol. And thank you =)

Quoting WaitingOnPeanut:

I don't even want to weigh myself after the holidays... Ughh... Good luck momma! 

Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Thankfully I am away from family or I probably would have gained too. I have no self control when it comes to food! I lost 12lbs since July but I want to lose soo much more...Like 45lbs. My first goal is to lose 15lbs so I can be a pound under 200lbs lol. I want to lose that by March 22nd as a birthday present to myself haha. I am super motivated if I can just get out this damn house to do what I want! It is rainy as hell here in the winter so it makes it really hard to go walking/jogging as frequently as you need to. We have a gym on my base though so I am thinking about giving them a call to get some info on how that works...If it's cheap enough then I am thinking I might start doing weights atleast with a personal trainer.

Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Good luck and I believe in you!!!

MeGirl04049
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM

dont do it my way!!  I caught a flu virus of some sort 3 weeks ago and i've lost 24 lbs.!!  i weighed myself yesterday cause my face just looked thinner to me. im happy to lose it, but really dont want to do it this way!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:24 AM

i am above 200 as well. thank you so much and I believe in you too, we can do this!

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Thankfully I am away from family or I probably would have gained too. I have no self control when it comes to food! I lost 12lbs since July but I want to lose soo much more...Like 45lbs. My first goal is to lose 15lbs so I can be a pound under 200lbs lol. I want to lose that by March 22nd as a birthday present to myself haha. I am super motivated if I can just get out this damn house to do what I want! It is rainy as hell here in the winter so it makes it really hard to go walking/jogging as frequently as you need to. We have a gym on my base though so I am thinking about giving them a call to get some info on how that works...If it's cheap enough then I am thinking I might start doing weights atleast with a personal trainer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)