Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am against gay marriage *4th EDIT* *My reason*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 411 Replies
14 moms liked this

I am against the gay lifestyle in general.  The hard thing for me is that my BEST friend is a lesbian.  She doesn't know that I am against it.  This is my opinion.  Remember we don't have to always agree with everything.  I am not the only one who feels this way.  Just sayin'....before being bashed.

So if I spank my kids and you don't agree with it does that make you a bad person and means you should lose your first amendment rights and all of that?  Why is it so bad that I have an OPINION???

I have to leave for awhile.  I will be back later to answer any questions or respond to comments.

Just wanted to clear something up.  I may be personally against gay marriage but I am a Christian and I also believe in seperation of church and state.  Therefore, I have never voted for OR against it.  I don't feel that my opinion is infringing on anybody.

Oh, and another thing...I have yet to call anyone names and such.  I have been called almost every name in the book.  I am not calling anybody names for not agreeing with me because we all have our own opinions.  I also did not say that I think my opinion is the "right" opinion and better than every one elses, I am simply stating it and defending my position....without calling names.

**My reason is mostly religious.** 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ataemommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM
33 moms liked this
I am against bigots. We all have our thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislinn
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM
6 moms liked this

Its my opinion, that people like you should lose a First Amendment right.. Starting with Freedom of Speech. See how you like it.

Embers88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM
9 moms liked this
Well... then don't become a lesbian. Otherwise the gay lifestyle that you're against doesn't affect you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lusyl95
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not! Its none of my business!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM
7 moms liked this
Good thing it's YOUR opinion. I may or may not agree with her but everyone is entitled to their opinion

Quoting Aislinn:

Its my opinion, that people like you should lose a First Amendment right.. Starting with Freedom of Speech. See how you like it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM
6 moms liked this

why should I lose my first amendment right?  So I should cenor myself because my opinion is not mainstream.  Yeah...that makes sense.

Quoting Aislinn:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM
6 moms liked this
I'm against morons!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM

You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree with you.

Is this a lifestyle you condemn because of religious reasons, or do you have some personal grievance?

Aislinn
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Good thing it's YOUR opinion. I may or may not agree with her but everyone is entitled to their opinion

Quoting Aislinn:

Fortunately for people like you, it is just my opinion. MY opinion does not take away AMERICANS First Amendment Rights like the OP's does. MY opinion does not take away hundreds of rights and benefits from a portion of our population. Of course, I am not an Anti American, Anti Constitution nut, either, soo..... I am smart enough to learn from this countries past mistakes, unlike some. Doesn't say much for their intelligence , IN MY OPINION. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Because to have rights you must agree with people who have no rights.

Quoting Anonymous:

why should I lose my first amendment right?  So I should cenor myself because my opinion is not mainstream.  Yeah...that makes sense.

Quoting Aislinn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)