Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to fall off the planet...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I am so tired an weary.  I am on the tail end of having stomach flu, am 37 weeks pregnant with apparently a linebacker, was up ALL night with 4 minute-12 minute apart contractions AND my 2 yr old son got the stomach flu last night and started puking at 1:30AM.  I am just so tired.  There is just way too much going on.  and of course i told ppl close to me last night i was having contractions because they were strong enough to wake me up and were only 4 min apart for about 5 hours straight.  now no one will leave me alone and if 1 more person tells me gee i guess it wasnt time or she will come when she is ready or she needs to stay in i think ill go ape-shit. seriously. 

Im glad she wasnt born last night, dont get me wrong.  I know she could use more cook time and I def. dont wanna bring a newborn into a house with stomach flu going around, there is just wayy too much going on and im exhausted and weary.  I feel like im going to blow away, if that makes sense.  I just cant take much more of this.  It is ALWAYS something and has been for WEEKS now.  I just wish I could disappear for a couple days from everything and everyone.  just have all the donuts and coffee I want and not hear from or see anyone...

*sigh*

20 days till due date...almost there...

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)