Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~Stalkers~

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

If your going to stalk and harass someone at least show your face.

welcome spring.gifgay pride ribbonlesbiansgardeningironingwashing dishesdoing laundry

Admin-   Lesbians Raising Families         I Love My Life^^^^!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I know!! I've had the balls to at least show my screen name even if my opinion is not popular, only to get stalked and bashed for doing it. Wow...real mature.

JAIRATRACI
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Well this is cafemom. Home of the women who only grow balls from in front of the computer screen under an anonymous screen name.

Quoting bullemhead:

I know!! I've had the balls to at least show my screen name even if my opinion is not popular, only to get stalked and bashed for doing it. Wow...real mature.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I agree...

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Well this is cafemom. Home of the women who only grow balls from in front of the computer screen under an anonymous screen name.

Quoting bullemhead:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Giger55
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I'm not stalking anyone but here I am lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Travelagtmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM
How do you stalk? Is there a handbook or secret society? I keep seeing posts like this... Who the hell has time to keep track of who is who and then on purpose go find them? I don't get it :(
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I would never use my real name in any public forum but I don't hide behind the anon. button even if it doesn't make me popular. I guess maybe I should?

Quoting AdellesMom:

I agree...

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Quoting bullemhead:

Giger55
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM

He's reading this right now lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM

If they are hiding who they are they must be ashamed of themselves... 

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:25 PM

I agree!

jessie82087
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed. The only time I've ever posted anon was when it was a very sensitive issue. I don't really care if people don't like what I have to say. I noticed in one of my recent posts that I did have a few anon stalkers.

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Quoting bullemhead:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)