Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I raped my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant and have been having some weird symptoms, if that's what they even are. I've woken up 5 times now riding the fuck out of my husband. The first few times he was awake and just thought that I was too so he went along with some midnight action. The last two times he's tried to wake me up and I don't wake up til close to the end when I'm getting off. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be worried? This has only happened this 5 times since I've been pregnant. Now I'm afraid to fall asleep because I feel like I'm raping him, even though he's not mad about it, it's still violating him. He's even suggested that he sleeps in the guest room so that we can both be comfortable.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:06 PM

It happened to me. Doctor said it was natural. DH was very happy for the last 6 monhs.

DomoniqueWS
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:08 PM

lol, how is he just magically hard. Ask him lol Maybe he is making you think you are raping him when in reality....

DevinAnnesmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM

It's actually a medical condition. Read this and this. I actually saw a show about this on DHC (before they eliminated the channel) a while back and it's pretty fascinating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM
My husband loves waking up to me riding him, or with his dick in my mouth. We agreed a long time ago this behavior was ok though because why pass the chance when the mood arises.

Does he not like it? If he does I wouldn't worry a bit, just enjoy. If he doesn't, maybe the guest room is a good idea.

How about a bullhorn or airhorn? On another note, I have woken up several drunk friends that way and it IS hilarious.
mamacough
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

He sounds very understanding. I wouldn't worry though you are married to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

he said that I rub his cock and get him hard. he's been awake for each time that it's happened. He is not raping me, I am riding him, I am in control. One time I even woke up and the whole time we were having sex I was dreaming that I was in labor. When I woke up, dripping wet I asked so did I have the baby. He told me no, you just had sex with me. It doesn't take much to get hard.

Ms_mom_81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

whatever that is awesome!

Ms_mom_81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

haha yeah, maybe she wakes up in random houses with different men....(JUST KIDDING)

Quoting mamacough:

mamacough
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Quoting Ms_mom_81:

haha yeah, maybe she wakes up in random houses with different men....(JUST KIDDING)

Quoting mamacough:

Haha! lets hope not LOL

Aimeeo0o21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM

my husband would worship me if i did that! since ive been pregnant sex is the LAST thing on my mind, ive been nauseated everyday since i was about 8 weeks, now im feeling the round ligament pains and muscle stretches and def dont want it! lol. so my husband would LOVE if id do this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)