• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex! Sunday's Topic of the Day!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  • 20 Replies

Since we're all over different sexual posts....

What's your weird turn on?

Are you open about it?

Does your husband/SO know about it?

Were you taught that something outside of mainstream sexuality was a sexual deviancy?

Of course, all responses are welcome!  And take advantage of the Anon feature if you feel it necessary!

Can I please be that door?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

C'mon and play with me!!!!!

acaisha
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I met my husband through our mutual enjoyment of BDSM so we are pretty open with it. My personal turn ons in the bedroom are spanking, flogging, choking, scratching, bondage, hair pulling, face slapping, name calling, hot wax... I've done lots of dungeon demos before for people too

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

That's awesome. 

The guy I'm involved with is a little timid about the whole rough and tumble type stuff.  We're getting there slowly.  I love getting pushed around and dominated, and he's always afraid it will go too far and one of us will get hurt.

Quoting acaisha:

I met my husband through our mutual enjoyment of BDSM so we are pretty open with it. My personal turn ons in the bedroom are spanking, flogging, choking, scratching, bondage, hair pulling, face slapping, name calling, hot wax... I've done lots of dungeon demos before for people too

acaisha
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM

do you use a safe word?

Quoting randi1978:

That's awesome. 

The guy I'm involved with is a little timid about the whole rough and tumble type stuff.  We're getting there slowly.  I love getting pushed around and dominated, and he's always afraid it will go too far and one of us will get hurt.

Quoting acaisha:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM
I like being tied up, dominated and I love anal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NVL0707
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh and I are pretty vanilla,lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Yes, but he's rather new to the idea of the rougher aspect.  I'm working with him a bit, letting him know that I will make it clear if something is going too far.  He's a work in progress, LOL.  I've gotten him into pulling hair and biting, something he'd never really tried before, so my corruption is working :)

Quoting acaisha:

do you use a safe word?

Quoting randi1978:

That's awesome. 

Quoting acaisha:

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Bump :-P

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Bump again!

Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Lightly blowing in my ears makes my who-ha tingle O_o he knows it.

I was taught that oral sex is demoralizing and flat out wrong... Buuuut I can give a mean b.j and love receiving :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)