Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You Know What I Can Not Stand?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Right now it is my husband. Don't get me wrong. I love the man, but he is sick poor guy. I believe it is the flu. The reason I can not stand him right now? He is hacking all over the place. He is NOT covering his mouth. I can see "stuff" mist like "stuff" leave his mouth when he does this. How Fing inconsiderate do you have to be? Yes, I get that you are sick, but for whatever you deem holys sake PLEASE COVER YOUR MOUTH. Is that TOO MUCH TO ASK? WTF. If you say anything to him, he acts like a fing baby and throws a tantrum.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
.MommyEast.
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM

gross. i'd put him in a sick room alone. lol.

Embers88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Ew. That would drive me nuts too. Disgusting. Does he WANT the rest of you to get sick??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamaof3and1tobe
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Ewww lol alienate him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ellijaymom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I guess he does. I don't know. He is the worst sick person I know. He gets mean, cranky and just plain shitty. I know being sick is no fun, but damn I really don't think you need to share that stuff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Yeah, you should divorce him! ASAP! LOL Just cause that's what most of the women on CM will tell you! Best advice EVER! You should take it! HAHA! j/k

that is gross though. Men can be such pigs!

busymominmo
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Walk behind him with a can of Lysol!!! Maybe then he will get the hint!!! Sorry!!!

Ellijaymom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM

That is TOOOOOOOOO funny! That is just what I did! lmao

Quoting busymominmo:

Walk behind him with a can of Lysol!!! Maybe then he will get the hint!!! Sorry!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)