Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think Im screwing up my son's life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
He's 16 months. And I just don't play with him. Sure, him and I will do little things...but I don't do much besides that.

And now when I try to play blocks or whatever with him, he just walks away.

Fuck. I knew I was going to be a shitty ass parent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kellyjude1
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:43 PM

If you feel you should be doing more with your son then take the steps to do so.  Your not a bad parent you at least you know that you should spend more time with him.  These precious times go by so quickly so spend all the quality time together that you can before you know it he will be growing up so fast.  Cherish these moments... 

Livv066
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I totally agree. Sit on the floor, take a book out and read to him, if he likes to color, color with him-you can start teaching him colors too. sit feet to feet and roll a ball. Follow his lead in play. Chin-up momma. :)

Quoting Kellyjude1:

If you feel you should be doing more with your son then take the steps to do so.  Your not a bad parent you at least you know that you should spend more time with him.  These precious times go by so quickly so spend all the quality time together that you can before you know it he will be growing up so fast.  Cherish these moments... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)