Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Im soooo sick of this stupid bitch .. why does she insist on trying to ruin everything i have because shes not happy! im sorry your a crazzy bipolar bitch .. whos kids dads want nothing to do with YOUR kids because of YOU... but leave MY family alone!!!! my son has noooooooooooo part of you.. so dont talk about him dont use his name it shouldnt even come out of you disgusting mouth!!! dont talk to MY brothers to try and get to me... LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE!!!!! Im so sick of you..

i have ignored this bitch for so long but when she trys to get to my family i cant ignore it !!!  ive been married to my husband for almost 2 years ... together for almost 3. this girl told me she was going to do whatever she could to break us.. it hasnt worked yet but she wont give up... why wont she get over it...

i just needed to vent!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Has your husband made it clear he wants nothing to do with her and never will....maybe he needs to step in and make it clear to her...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

no she knows hes told her that for a long time.... she doesnt care

NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Ignore her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I do! but i needed to vent i dont ever say anything to her i act like i never heard anyting... but she doesnt stop

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Well obviously you don't trust your husband or what she's doing wouldn't bother you so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassnadrajones
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Restraining order?

AdellesMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cassnadrajones:

Restraining order?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:41 PM

really??? this has nothing to do with my husband its about her sticking her nose where it doesnt belong ... kinda like what ur doing... you shouldnt just assume things...

Quoting Anonymous:

Well obviously you don't trust your husband or what she's doing wouldn't bother you so much

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Maybe if you didn't want other people's opinions you shouldnt post it under a public forum just a thought. Clearly I hit a nerve though lol truth hurts
Quoting Anonymous:

really??? this has nothing to do with my husband its about her sticking her nose where it doesnt belong ... kinda like what ur doing... you shouldnt just assume things...

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellokittyy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:46 PM

so seperate yourself and your child from the situation?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)