Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is YOUR secret?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

I have many secrets, more than most people, I'm sure. I rarely share anything with anyone.

I'll share one now. You share of you want. Any and all secrets are welcome.

When I moved to a new state I lied and told "friends" that when I was 14 I had a bf, we were together for two years, we were having sex, and I was even pregnant but I miscarried.I also lied about a four year relationship with a girl.

In reality, I hadn't had a real bf until I met my daughter's father when I was almost 20 and I hadn't lost my virginity until I was 19.

I lied so my "friends" wouldn't make fun of me for being 16 and never having had a bf or not being sexually active. I regret it every day, but I don't have the heart to tell them for fear they will hate me for lying for so long.

Now I tell my bf that I have only been with three people other than him. In reality, I have been with more than 20 men since I lost my virginity. But I have never cheated... EVER.  I felt like I needed to make up for lost time. I feel like a total slut.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I posted this in another one of these.
I had sex with my husband's brother in a very vulnerable time of our relationship. My husband was being emotionally abusive and I fell for his brother's advances. It know haunts me everyday. The guilt consumes me. I want to kill myself for it. But that would be selfish.....even more selfish than what I have already done and can never undo. I hate myself for being a fucking stupid whore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I think just about everyone is guilty of 'padding' their resume here and there. If you haven't hurt anyone, don't sweat it too much. I even told my friends I had started my period when I was 13 when actually it started closer to 15...LOL...I don't know why. I guess it was because i was also flat as a pancake and felt way "behind" everyone else. I also used cutlets to stuff my bra! I look back at it now and realise how silly it was but when you're living it at the time, it seems SO important.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I've slept with about 75 people, maybe more. I told dh 9.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I was happy for a moment when my ex died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM
I've slept with over 60 men n told hubby like 8..ughh n I knw if he finds out hell leave me...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I've slept with 26 ppl but dh thinks it's 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM
my neighbor and her husband came home from the bar drunk one night. My neighbor was passed out in the car, but her husband came in and knocked on my door, one thing led to another and we had sex, and then he went and woke up his wife and went inside like nothing ever happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Idk who my daughters father is. Dh and I were split up but still sleeping together. He started sleeping with someone else. I got mad and slept with someone 1 time. Found out I was pg 5 weekss later :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

I was molested from two older male cousins when I was the age of 6-10. They were 14 and 16. I would have to go to their house in the summer because my aunt would watch me and that's when it would happen. I never told anyone. When I was 10 my mom walked in when the oldest one was raping me. She pulled me out of there, but nothing was ever said about it. She blamed me by accusing me "what were you doing in there" She soon after quit talking to my aunt so I never had to see them again. Now 18 years later my mom has a relationship with my aunt and so my aunt expects me to talk to them. I am ready to tell the whole family of the hell that I went through as a child, but intead dh and I moved across the country and I don't have to talk to any of them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:19 PM

My cousin and I fooled around (I was 6 he was 10) while visiting our grandmother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)