Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen mothers!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
  • 28 Replies
I hate them! Not all because I had my first when I was 19. But the ones who think they are cool because they for knocked up and live in their parents basement. Or think they know it all because they "had" to grow up quickly. Seriously having babies is NOT cool. Effing Wrap it up people!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loril420
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:59 PM
4 moms liked this

Okie doke, did we forget our meds today??  You seem a tad, let's say....bitchy??

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I had my daughter at 18. We were not in the best of situations(straight out of high school, no car, no job, living with my In-Laws) But, NOW...we are 22. We own our own home, 2 vehicles, have had a 2nd baby, husband is in college full time, and we are happy. I wouldn't change a thing.

megandcailey08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:01 PM
No didn't forget my meds. Just am sick of seeing posts in other groups about how cool it is that 15 year olds are knocked up. It's ridiculous. Where are their parents?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM
I was a teen mom three times, no shame here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megandcailey08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Like I said I am a teen mother too. My story sounds just like yours. But I dk about you I was not bragging or impressed with myself for getting pregnant so young. I wouldn't change it for the world but teenagers today must believe it is cool to have babies or there wouldn't be such a high teen pregnancy rate!

Quoting BamaMommy2:

I had my daughter at 18. We were not in the best of situations(straight out of high school, no car, no job, living with my In-Laws) But, NOW...we are 22. We own our own home, 2 vehicles, have had a 2nd baby, husband is in college full time, and we are happy. I wouldn't change a thing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megandcailey08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM
My point isn't to make people feel shameful. I am just wondering why teens feel its cool to have babies? And I mean in the current day.

Quoting Miss-B:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Have fun with this post, you have probably insulted quite a few... Don't be surprised if you get bashed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ♥Divalicious♥ on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Oh, I see. I didn't.

Quoting megandcailey08:

My point isn't to make people feel shameful. I am just wondering why teens feel its cool to have babies? And I mean in the current day.

Quoting Miss-B:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BarbadianBeauty
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:06 PM
I had my dd at15 and now I'm 19. I just got married :D 12-12-11 our dd is 4 now. We have lived on our own since 16. Even though my ladybug came early I couldn't be happier loll. Most teen mons don't act like that anyway. Teen mom and 16 and pregnant aren't accurate for describing teen mommies loll xD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Honestly...when i was a teen, i wanted a baby so bad! All my friends were pregnant and i was jealous. Idk why i wanted this responsibility so early, but im glad i waited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)