Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOLY HELL..... CHILL OUT WILL YOU

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:43 PM
  • 46 Replies
7 moms liked this

Why does everyone on here try to start drama? We are all mothers here! We are supposed to be grown ADULT women. So why is there so much bashing and shit talking and trollin and ganging up on People who use formula vs. breastfeeding. People who are on PA. Teen mothers. I seriously don't understand. We are on a INTERNET site where we are supposed to be helping each other comforting each other BEING NICE to each other. What someone does in their life is their business not ours. Just because you don't agree with someone DOES NOT mean you need to bring them down and be rude! Honestly if someone posts something and you don't agree with it why even respond to it just go on to the next post. Is it really that hard to move your mouse to a different post?  Idk i thought that this site would be a cool place to get ideas and get help if i need it and ALMOST everyone one here is like a cyberbully. We get mad when our kids get bullied... BUT yet we are on her bullying each other we are MOTHERS we should not be acting like this. We are all being hypocritical. Don't you think? We tell our kids not to do it and get all pissed off for someone Else's child doing it to our child but then we go off and do it? What if our kids saw the mean posts that we post? Just my opinion. i think everyone should take it down a few notches. 

* i know not everyone does this but alot do.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommySwag88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I dooooont  =D 

pami5633
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Woman are catty by nature. It is what it is. MEOW! 

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I was not aware of the rule that confessions was about supporting each other.  I see it as a form of entertainment and a place to vent on the things that bug me in the real world.  I guess if it bugs you so much you can do what you suggest everyone else does, skip over it.... dont comment.... 

Naegore
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Because women are often vicious to each other. I think it comes from centuries of competing to get the best man and life. Lol. It's just kinda ingrained in us to try and point out what is "best" so we come out on top. For the record, I don't argue anymore. I know what I know and believe, no one can change that. If someone is curious, I will gladly share, but trying to force it never has a good outcome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Theyre bored so they have to start drama somehow.it makes their lives interesting.I've never intentionally picked on someone. I think it's rude and immature. Imo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Geria09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Agreed, it is very disturbing because I believe some of these moms "patrol" these sites to see who they can seek and devour with horrid insults and name-calling.:(

liz.1986
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM
You learn to completely ignore it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:57 PM

clapping agree...shit i got bashed for my tattoo i got ( it,s a unicorn) i,m like for real ..u have to be on crack... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:59 PM
This message will change nothing. You are beating a dead horse
Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh I agree with you on this subject...  I don't understand the rude comments from some girls on here...they hide behind the anon. and just rip others apart... some poor girl was just asking for advice last night about something that was really upsetting her ... and gosh forbid her spelling wasn't the best.... a few of the girls were so cruel asking her if she was drunk...... there is just no reason to be so ignorant like that to someone who is asking for help and kindness.... its sad really when people are so mean like that .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)