Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to this....

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi there! I am new to this site and also being a stay at home mom. I just quit my job and am with my kiddos now. This is the second day without going to work. Any advice from anyone? I feel like Im going crazy and not really doing my part...

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kiowaqueen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:05 PM
:) enjoy it !! Ive always been a SAHM yes days gets CRAZY but I LOVE my crazy beautiful wild awesome kids !! And u WILL survive u are doing ur part !!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:05 PM

What do you do all day?  Is it what you and your husband want done?  For example I maily drive kids around and monitor the construction on our new home.  I do most of the cleaning and most of the cooking.  My husband and I agree he works too long of hours to do what needs to be done and its better if im home doing it.  It made sense for me to stay home because he makes 10x more than I did as a teacher.

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:06 PM
You could always get a part time job on the weekends or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwag88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I sometimes feel that way too. I make messes sometimes just to clean them up, that is how bad it is haha It will get better

Katrinka333
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:18 PM

thanks everyone! I am feeling better already! I have worked ever since I was 16 so this is a complete change for me. But the time with the kids and my fiance is the best! I have always loved to cook and when I was working could only make one healthy meal a day and now I have more time for that too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)