Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 weeks into 2012, resolutions?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Mine were

Lose weight
Cut back on soda
Quit smoking
Finish school
Not be so judgemental

It's only been 2 weeks and I hardly drink soda, I drink water and I lost 3lbs. I smoke less than half a pack a day. I'm almost halfway through school, started Jan 2nd and its a 6 month course that I'm almost done with. I don't say anything if I don't have anything nice to say.

So far its coming to be an awesome 2012 and I plan to stick to my resolutions for the first time ever! Anyone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I'm doing really well with my resolution to lose weight/get back into shape.  I've been working out about 5 days per week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Awesome! :) I got a tae bo video to do at home bc driving to the gym will just waste gas and I'm feeling the burn. We are buying a Wii soon too for the fitness stuff.

Good luck with your goal!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm doing really well with my resolution to lose weight/get back into shape.  I've been working out about 5 days per week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I resolved to stop drinking diet coke so I could get pregnant and not have a ton of caffine.  Im thinking if I dont take that damn EPT test DH keeps shoving at me I can still have a couple a day...  Im not pregnant till I test right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Lol...much better than an old friend of mine who drank liquor until it came up positive!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I resolved to stop drinking diet coke so I could get pregnant and not have a ton of caffine.  Im thinking if I dont take that damn EPT test DH keeps shoving at me I can still have a couple a day...  Im not pregnant till I test right?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Bump!! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fallaya
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)