Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stalker

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Well sorta. My ex girlfriend (J) and I were engaged, we were together for seven years. Come to find out she had been screwing around with this chick from work for about a year. I left.

Fast forward to now. I am happily married to a man, and we have a wonderful child together. He knows all about J, and our relationship. A mutual friend of ours said she was asking about me the other day(the three of use live in different states). Last night I was thinking of J (negatively) and I looked on her FB account(we are not "friends" so I could only see the basic stuff), and it says she's single, where before she was in a relationship. Now, I am friends with all of J's family, as we considered each other family-they were upset that she cheated on me. Every once in a while we'll msg back and forth. I noticed that J's girlfriend is no longer on anyone's FB friends list. I am aware she could block me, so I set up a fake account with a bogus name. I looked through the families(the 2 that did not have that info blocked)  "friends" and J's girlfriend was no longer there. For some reason I am in the best mood I've been in for some time. All of that hate I have for her is gone, and I no longer feel bitter toward her.

I have deleted my fake account.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Ummm...not bashing but it seems like you still have some unresolved  feelings for your ex. Maybe?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I think I did, yes. I'm at peace with her, I hope she does well in life. I couldent say that before, but I truly mean it now. If/when she finds someone I hope she'll be happy.  

Quoting bullemhead:

Ummm...not bashing but it seems like you still have some unresolved  feelings for your ex. Maybe?

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Good luck. I hope you both find the peace and love that you deserve.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I did, yes. I'm at peace with her, I hope she does well in life. I couldent say that before, but I truly mean it now. If/when she finds someone I hope she'll be happy.  

Quoting bullemhead:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)