Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ex-gf Stole an Identity and Stalked HUBBY

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Hubs ex-gf from high school, they dated 3 years and hooked up one year after, but not dating any more.  

She moved out of state

One day, when I was preg she called the cell phone that we shared and posed as hubby's cousin "R"

I don't know hubby's cousin to the point where I would know her voice on the phone so I said, he's at work, won't be off til 1am.  She said okay and hung up.

I go to pick hubby up from work, we only had one car, and he goes "I got a call at work from someone"  I go, "Yeah "r" called the cell I said you were at work, she must have looked up the number".  He goes "NO It was not "R" it was "L" my ex"

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

wtf B!@#$

My Hubs called back the number from the cell phone and turns out R told L to act like she was her because I would be upset that she called.

So L asked to speak to me in the morning and told me that as well and said she didn't want to cause problems.  I just said "I wouldn't care if you called and were honest, I understand you are in town, but the issue is that you lied to me, his cousin put you up to it, and to be honest now I can no longer trust you, so please do not call here again and don't call his job anymore, and he will tell me if you call."

Did I handle this right.  I tried to not be too upset but come on, that was so unnecessary. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I'm not sure why you had to handle anything. Your hubby should have shut her down from the get go. It was HIS ex and HIS cousin cooking this up. i have to say...it's bothersome to me that both a family member and his ex. felt comfortable in making this contact with him without regard to you or your feelings and then he did nothing about it? This isn't high school. He's a married man and should behave that way. Not bashing you..just saying ..keep your eyes open and your ears to the ground...I smell a rat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM

This is OP

His cousin has been a B!@#@ since the day I met her.  Her and Hubby have not even been on speaking terms so I was confused as to why she would be calling anyway.  This familt drives me nuts

Quoting bullemhead:

I'm not sure why you had to handle anything. Your hubby should have shut her down from the get go. It was HIS ex and HIS cousin cooking this up. i have to say...it's bothersome to me that both a family member and his ex. felt comfortable in making this contact with him without regard to you or your feelings and then he did nothing about it? This isn't high school. He's a married man and should behave that way. Not bashing you..just saying ..keep your eyes open and your ears to the ground...I smell a rat.

NVL0707
by Mi Vida Loca on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Why didn't your dh talk to her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM

He did, I wanted to talk to her myself as well to make things CLEAR.

Quoting NVL0707:

Why didn't your dh talk to her?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)