• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all those women who's husbands treat you like crap...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM
  • 25 Replies
7 moms liked this

The woman came from a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior. But from his side to be equal, under his arm to be protected, and next to his heart to be loved -Unknown

My hubby found this quote and is thinking about getting it tattooed on his ribcage! If you honestly feel like you have treated your man like a king, you deserve to be treated nothing less than a queen yourself. I feel so badly for the women who try so hard and get no recognition from thier husbands. I watched my mom struggle, I know how hard it is, every woman needs to be treated with respect and decency, ESPECIALLY from someone who is supposed to love you! 

pregnancy week by week

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krystle21
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:27 PM
So true
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleladiesx3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM

thanks

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I always wonder how couples like this were raised.  WHo taught them that this crap is close to OK?

jostock
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

i wish my man would know this..........................................

GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I agree. And sadly it seems to go both ways these days. I worry that my son won't be able to find a loving partner when he's grown with the way things seem to be going.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I always wonder how couples like this were raised.  WHo taught them that this crap is close to OK?

mydebbers
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM

there is being treated like DIRT and then being verbally and physically abused.... if my husband doesnt want to talk on the phone, I hang up,... there are more important things for me to deal with.

Bubbie0809
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I agree w/the phrase, you teach people how to treat you. If he got away with treating you horribly and he still found a wife etc, then why would he think it was wrong? KwIM?

MommySwag88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

It is just a matter of sticking up for yourself momma, if things get rough and hubby is being a douche do not hold your tongue, that is what alot of women tend to do because they are afraid of arguments, every relationship has arguments. If something like demanding respect is enough for a husband to get pissed and up and leave then he wasnt a catch to begin with. 

Quoting jostock:

i wish my man would know this..........................................

pregnancy week by week

bellasmommy1988
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

awww that would be an awsome tatt if he gets it!!!

momxtwo_kj
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Very true. I will never let a man treat me like crap. Been there, done that. I now know what im worth.

That would be an awesome tat !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)