Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what keeps u going?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

sometimes i just hve bad days where i cant sleep, i dont want to be social, and i dont want to do anything ! this is NOT everyday. but i do have a newborn son, and i cant be like this even if its once a week, he needs me, and i need to be strong.

what motivates u to be strong? like this weekend, i havnt slept at all ! dont know why, i just cant sleep, well acually cause im stressing a bit but i need to be strong for him, so he can be breastfed when he needs to be and im up and alarmed, any advice? thanks

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
introspective
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:46 PM
My son & baby girl on the way :) I loove the way he smiles at me & says mama..my sister took him yesterday for the day & I felt so lonely and akward. My lil girl becuz I know she's goin to need me just as well.

Since you're tiered why don't u try sleeping when he does? That's what I did & it helped a lot.
Hope u find a way that works for u! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytotwonow
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:49 PM

try to get on  good schedule. nap or rest when lo sleeps. gp to bed when he does at night. can you go to the gym? working out really has made me feel better. also talk to someone ike a gf or your mom. you are not th only one who has ever felt like this. good luck!!!!! (((hugs))))

DCMsMommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

i have a hard time falling asleep...

:(

Quoting introspective:

My son & baby girl on the way :) I loove the way he smiles at me & says mama..my sister took him yesterday for the day & I felt so lonely and akward. My lil girl becuz I know she's goin to need me just as well.

Since you're tiered why don't u try sleeping when he does? That's what I did & it helped a lot.

MommySwag88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

honestly I had really bad insomnia and took sleep aides to help at the same time every night and I started sleeping on my own after awhile, my kids keep me going

Quoting DCMsMommy:

i have a hard time falling asleep...

:(

Quoting introspective:

pregnancy week by week

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

This is what keeps me going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)