• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your LO ever seen this?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM
  • 25 Replies

A ghost? A friend of mine says his 3 year old son always talks to and about the boy in the closet. It's not an imaginary friend, he only sees the "boy" in his room and acts confused as to why his dad can't see him too. I've heard some people say that kids are more susceptable to seeing ghosts, maybe because they are more open minded, naive rather than doubting. I don't really want this post to be about whether or not ghosts are real,I'm just curious if anyone else's kids have ever reported seeing people or beings before.

**Here's my obligatory "No Bashing Please!" Just a friendly post!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommySwag88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:29 PM

My daughter came up to my mom (at 4 yrs old) and said "G'ma Laska says hi and she misses you" Laska was the name of my Grandmother (moms mom) and we never called her Laska only Grammy, so it was a huge shock

bellasmommy1988
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:32 PM

i was 8 and i woke up and i saw a woman in a white night gown walk in my room i thought it was my brother and asked him what he wanted no reply the woman stopped right in front of me and smiled i rubbed my eyes and she was gone.

mirabile_visu
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:37 PM

At my old apartment, my son wouldn't go anywhere in the apt there was a mirror, and when I asked why, he said there was a man with black eyes.

JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MommySwag88:

My daughter came up to my mom (at 4 yrs old) and said "G'ma Laska says hi and she misses you" Laska was the name of my Grandmother (moms mom) and we never called her Laska only Grammy, so it was a huge shock

Oh gosh girl that gave me chills! Wow!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:40 PM

wow  i believe it!! my son (2) hasnt had any thing happen like that... i hope it dont either... that stuff freaks me out

mstevens10
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Dh and  i are both in the fire departent. Next to the firestation there is a big cemetary... ds (17 months) walks over towards it and always waves and laughs .. sometimes he looks like he's following something with his eyes. 

MommySwag88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:41 PM

I cried hysterically when I heard her say that

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Quoting MommySwag88:

Oh gosh girl that gave me chills! Wow!!

pregnancy week by week

hollydaze1974
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Both my boys could see what I prefer to think of angels as they both would babble at the wall and laugh hysterically at no one,just the wall. I assume it was my aunt or other relative watching over them. They outgrew it by two and a half (about the time they could speak well) could be a ghost... But I'd watch it. "ghosts" that hide aren't portrayed as "friendly" ya know?
annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter plays with my uncle Toby.  We have only ever called him Toby.  His realy first name is Thomas.  When she was just about 2 she started playing with Thomas.  They would play hide and go seek, and tag all the time.  We didn't know who or what she was playing with until I asked my mom one day what Toby's full name was.  She got this weird look on her face and said Thomas....   I was so crazy to know that he was still around. 

I always knew that he was around me as a child, but I never knew that he would still be around and play with my daughter too.

november_green
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:55 PM

When my fiance was about 11 years old and his little sister was about 5, one night a man was standing at the end of his bed and woke him up yelling and told him something was wrong. He grabbed a baseball bat and started running down the stairs to his sisters room and before he got there he heard her scream. His father had gotten up because he "felt that something was horribly wrong" and was on his way to the front door. There was a (real) man trying to grab his sister through her window that she had cracked open since it was a hot summer. His dad chased the man away but he wasn't caught. Some spirits are good. That was the only time that man appeared to anyone, he did the right thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)