Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Which toys do you recommend?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Also, which sites to buy them?

I am trying to get the fire back in my relationship. I'm also interested in toys for oral pleasure, it's a hassle for me to do it so I want something that will ease things.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 19, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Replies (11-15):
JC2223
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM

KY Intense is expensive, but worth the money. Can be found at Target, Walmart...etc. I recommend Adam and Eve for online ordering, they are very discrete in their mailing and have great products for decent prices. For him, I would recommend silicone "stroker" products. They feel better than beaded ones because hair can get caught in beads and that hurts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Thanks. I never thought about the hair issue, good to know! 

Quoting JC2223:

KY Intense is expensive, but worth the money. Can be found at Target, Walmart...etc. I recommend Adam and Eve for online ordering, they are very discrete in their mailing and have great products for decent prices. For him, I would recommend silicone "stroker" products. They feel better than beaded ones because hair can get caught in beads and that hurts.

Aimeeo0o21
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM

my husband bought me this last year and we never have sex with out it.. we use it for clitoral stimulation... 

its available on amazon...   http://www.amazon.com/Hand-Held-Personal-Massager-Vibrating/dp/B000K8ALI8

ReadWriteLuv
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Adam and Eve. But be forewarned, when you order things through them get ready for almost daily advertisement e-mails from them and the occasional embarrassing junk mail flyer from them in your mailbox, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdrzewiecki
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:00 PM
I am a Romance Advisor with Intimate Expressions
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)