Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care if it makes me stupid...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  • 26 Replies

But I really want a girl this pregnancy. And yes I will be sad if I have another boy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Well I hope you get what you want.  I really wanted a boy, but I was blessed with a little girl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:59 AM
That doesnt make you stupid, Im sure you would still love the baby regardless, wouldnt you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Of course. I really wanted a girl when I was pregnant with DS too and now he has beyond captured my heart. I just want to get to play dress up, and help plan for prom, and cry at her wedding, and be there for her when she has a baby. I have an amazing relationship with my mom and I want a daughter to share that with too.

Quoting Anonymous:

That doesnt make you stupid, Im sure you would still love the baby regardless, wouldnt you?

kellysp6637
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:05 AM

that doesn't make you stupid......as long as you love whatever you happen to have....there's no harm in it.

I had REALLY wanted a girl when I was pregnant.....and wound up having one...but I would have LOOOVED a boy just the same.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Well there you go, not stupid lol. Sending pink baby dust your way! :)

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Of course. I really wanted a girl when I was pregnant with DS too and now he has beyond captured my heart. I just want to get to play dress up, and help plan for prom, and cry at her wedding, and be there for her when she has a baby. I have an amazing relationship with my mom and I want a daughter to share that with too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Thanks! I keep wearing pink nail polish. I hope it helps.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well there you go, not stupid lol. Sending pink baby dust your way! :)

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Quoting Anonymous:

mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I will love whatever I have but it just feel like my last chance for a girl. This will probably be my last pregnancy for health reasons.

Quoting kellysp6637:

that doesn't make you stupid......as long as you love whatever you happen to have....there's no harm in it.

I had REALLY wanted a girl when I was pregnant.....and wound up having one...but I would have LOOOVED a boy just the same.

kellysp6637
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I do understand how you feel.....my last pregnancy was my last chance of having another baby (I have two kids).....so I really really wanted a girl since I had a son already.

I hope it all works out for you :)

Quoting mamaclairbear:

I will love whatever I have but it just feel like my last chance for a girl. This will probably be my last pregnancy for health reasons.

Quoting kellysp6637:

mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Do you mind if I ask if it worked for you?

Quoting kellysp6637:

I do understand how you feel.....my last pregnancy was my last chance of having another baby (I have two kids).....so I really really wanted a girl since I had a son already.

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Quoting kellysp6637:

kellysp6637
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM

not at all.....I did have a girl....so now I have a total of two children.  I have a handsome son that will be 17 on January 29th, and a beautiful little girl that is 8.  They are my world.

Though I will caution you....my daughter is MUCH more of a handful than my self ever was or is.........and everyone one of my friends tells me so too. 

I would have loved my second child whether they were a boy or girl...but I can't lie...I was adamant that I was having a girl....

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Do you mind if I ask if it worked for you?

Quoting kellysp6637:

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Quoting kellysp6637:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured