Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't care if it makes me stupid...

Posted by   + Show Post

But I really want a girl this pregnancy. And yes I will be sad if I have another boy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Replies (21-26):
mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I know. Its like what is so wrong with wanting a certain sex? Everyone wants a healthy baby. Thats just common sense.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I wanted all boys but it I had two girls first. Then I went on to have two boys. It's weird because right after I had my first child, a girl, I had a dream and in the dream, someone (don't know who) told me that I'd have to have one more girl before I'd get my boy and damn if it wasn't true. That person just forgot to tel me that I'd have yet another boy after the first boy.

I don't think it's stupid at all. I think people get a little too sensitive about this topic sometimes and act like you're only suppose to desire a healthy baby. Of course we all desire that but I don't see a thing in the world wrong with wanting a certain gender, too.

emilymarie07
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Aww yeah id be the same way! :( did everything turn out to be ok though?

Quoting mamaclairbear:

I was sad but didn't even have time to cry when I found out my first was a boy. They told me like right after that he had an underdeveloped lung and that it was risky. I went from sad to overprotective mamabear in like 0.4 seconds.

Quoting emilymarie07:

I wanted 2 boys 1 girl..so far I have my one boy and my girl... with my first child(ds) I always teased saying If I were pregnant with a girl id make them shove her back in me till she grew a penis lol... as time went on though I really wanted a girl. So when I went to my u/s to see if boy or girl I found out I was going to have a boy. Not gonna lie I cried like the first 5 mins cuz I was pissed lol ...after that 5 mins though I was the happiest girl ever! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Please learn to type like you have 2 brain cells to rub together. I mean really you are 22. You give young mothers a bad name.

Quoting lilmissashhleyy:

No problem just seeing if ur as ignorant as I thought.... Yup u are lol bahahahaha ridiculous

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Thank you for looking up my old posts. I forgot about this one. And I will love the baby regardless.

Quoting lilmissashhleyy:

You should love the baby regardless

perezamberly
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Pink dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmissashhleyy
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Awe that's cute ur tryna bash on me after I ripped u one... Piss off lol hahahaha u def have a few screws loose ... Remember this moment when something bad happens and hope no one talks ignorant when u vent about it.

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Please learn to type like you have 2 brain cells to rub together. I mean really you are 22. You give young mothers a bad name.

Quoting lilmissashhleyy:

No problem just seeing if ur as ignorant as I thought.... Yup u are lol bahahahaha ridiculous

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Thank you for looking up my old posts. I forgot about this one. And I will love the baby regardless.

Quoting lilmissashhleyy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaclairbear
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Yeah you ripped me good. I tell ya I'm just cryin' up a storm over here. Why are you telling me to piss off when you are the one stalking my posts?

TOO DUMB TO LIVE.

Quoting lilmissashhleyy:

Awe that's cute ur tryna bash on me after I ripped u one... Piss off lol hahahaha u def have a few screws loose ... Remember this moment when something bad happens and hope no one talks ignorant when u vent about it.

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Quoting lilmissashhleyy:

Quoting mamaclairbear:

Quoting lilmissashhleyy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)