Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homophobes, please enter....

So, can anyone give me a REAL reason as to why homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to marry or adopt? Oh, and leave Jesus out of it because he has no place in legal policies. You have the opportunity to use anon to show your bigoted views, so c'mon.

Thanks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:36 AM
What if all of a sudden you started lusting and wanting to be with women, you would ignore those feelings bc Jesus told you to?

Quoting alligurl186:

I can't take religion out of it. sorry. the reason I don't agree with homosexuality is my faith. you say Jesus has no place in legal policies but this is one nation created UNDER GOD so that pretty much puts him in the middle of legal policies. however. before you jump down my throat... I'm not one to judge people. I know a few homosexuals and consider them friends. I don't have to agree with everything people do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof2boyskj
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Bump. I'm curious
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tmbmommy11610
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Their the reason the world is ending!!!
Jk I have no problem people can do whatever they want as long as their happy and in love. Just surprised no one has.really replied! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UnIdentiFiedOne
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:40 AM
14 moms liked this
Just because the pledge says it doesn't make it reality. This country was founded on freedom of religion and has CLEAR policies on separation of church and state. So, regardless of your opinion, JC has no place in this debate.

Quoting alligurl186:

I can't take religion out of it. sorry. the reason I don't agree with homosexuality is my faith. you say Jesus has no place in legal policies but this is one nation created UNDER GOD so that pretty much puts him in the middle of legal policies. however. before you jump down my throat... I'm not one to judge people. I know a few homosexuals and consider them friends. I don't have to agree with everything people do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tmbmommy11610
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
She's a liar she calls me wanting me on a regular basis lmao.

Quoting Anonymous:

What if all of a sudden you started lusting and wanting to be with women, you would ignore those feelings bc Jesus told you to?

Quoting alligurl186:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting alligurl186:

How can you possibly say in one breath that you don't agree with homosexuality because of your faith and in the next breath say you're not one to judge.  That is bullshit.  I'm calling you out on it, because there has to be some personal responsibility for you in this, you can't just say "God said so" and expect that to fly.  You make a choce to believe, therefore you are making the choice to be judgemental.  

alligurl186
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Yes I would. but I also believe that because of my faith I won't have to worry about that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting alligurl186:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lezgirl0109
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM
5 moms liked this
Because they will ruin marriage for everyone else. They are perverts who should not have kids. Their love is unnatural. Our schools dont even allow them to work there so why should sociaty allow them. Gay people tend to have more sex and spread more disease. They flaunt there business to everyone anytime. They run around the streets at their gatherimg naked on bikes. The lesbians look to much like boys and ots going to confuse our gemeration.....there should still be a gender gap between boys and girls and thoes lines should not be crossed.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whimsyjuggalett
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I never saw a problem with it

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:45 AM
6 moms liked this
Its against the bible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured