Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

spin off time. based on the logic that homosexuals cant procreate...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
Based on the logic that homosexuals can not procreate and that is why they should not get married I ask these questions:

Should all peoples choosing to get married be forced to undergo fertility and genetic testing to ensure that their marital relations can produce healthy offspring?

Should a law be passed that says if you can no longer produce children with your spouse do to age, medical conditions, or side effects of medical treatments your marriage is now void?

Now go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Marriage has been around since the dawn of time and the norm for marriage has evolved during those years. I say let consenting adults marry and be done with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM

good questions!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM
But what about those that say that marriage is from god and for a man and women only?

I say eff that! My marriage is between me and my dh, but if I was a lesbian it would be between us. I want no form of religion in my marriage. Cause when sh*t falls apart it is me and my partner fixing it, god can not fix my marriage for me. I'm so sick of people that say gays shouldn't marry bc its against gods will...WTFE!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN