Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats with all these tattoo post?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
  • 39 Replies

Is it really a big deal what other people decide to do with their bodies?? I personally have a sleeve and a few other tattoos.... I didn't do them for anyone else but myself. Ya I thought about how they would look when I'm older, who cares who would I be trying to impress? The point of this post is, why do people care so much about other people they don't know? Not saying I dont Judge people ever, but I certainly try not to. But if I do I don't go off apperance, people say I look "TOUGH" because I have tattoos and in the past a BUNCH of metal in my face, but really I'm the least confrontational person ever.  I wish we could all get along. >.<

by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I think people are just proud of their tattoos... they really are art ...  its nice to share that with others.. I love seeing tattoos..  (:  I have a few myself.. 

lezgirl0109
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I look so tough with my butterfly tattoo.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I have one, it's not visible unless my hair is up. I am getting two more they also will not be visible unless I am wearing certain clothing. I do them for ME they have special meaning I don't give two squirts of duck shit who don't like them or why :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poohlover515
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM

<----has tattoos!!!

liahmsmommy143
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I agree, I love mine but it bothers me that other people talk down to others because they decide to walk a different path... Maybe its just me.. Tattoos are our own decisions. People always turn everything so negative ya know?
<3

Quoting Cochise:

I think people are just proud of their tattoos... they really are art ...  its nice to share that with others.. I love seeing tattoos..  (:  I have a few myself.. 

poohlover515
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

lol...me too! It's soooOOoooo bad ass!!!!

Quoting lezgirl0109:

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM

lol im gonna look so tough with my butterfly tattoos on my back XD

liahmsmommy143
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM

hahaha My tats aren't anything crazy haha there actually all Alice n Wonderland or memorbilia for fam members who have passed. But people always tell me u look like a bitch or I was afraid to talk to you, u look like u would kick my ass... I'm like uhhhh ok..

Quoting lezgirl0109:

ILOVEMYBABY03
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM

does it make you mad

liahmsmommy143
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

does what make me mad?

Quoting ILOVEMYBABY03:

does it make you mad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)