Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats with all these tattoo post?

Is it really a big deal what other people decide to do with their bodies?? I personally have a sleeve and a few other tattoos.... I didn't do them for anyone else but myself. Ya I thought about how they would look when I'm older, who cares who would I be trying to impress? The point of this post is, why do people care so much about other people they don't know? Not saying I dont Judge people ever, but I certainly try not to. But if I do I don't go off apperance, people say I look "TOUGH" because I have tattoos and in the past a BUNCH of metal in my face, but really I'm the least confrontational person ever.  I wish we could all get along. >.<

by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Replies (31-39):
sage2983
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:07 PM
I will never understand the attitude nontattooed people have sometimes towards ppl with tats... *sigh*

On a side note, I would freakin LOVE to have a full sleeve! But for work purposes can't :( so my tats are all in places that are naturally covered by clothing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VannaMae307
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I get really irritated when people ask me the meaning behind mine. Compliment them all you want, but you're still a stranger and I still don't feel like explaining them...

sage2983
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Lol!!

And btw, this is the cutest preg pic I've seen in a while :) loving the butterfly tats on the baby belly!

Quoting VARose018:

Pffft, I'm FIERCE with all three of my butterfly tattoos and my baby belly. Grrrrr!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liahmsmommy143
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Seriously right???

Hahaha its pretty annoying but o well, we go on :D Booo that sucks I got really lucky with my job. We dress semi professional which means no jeans nice shirts well groomed etc but they dont mind crazy hair tatts or piercings hahaa :D wooo and my job before was HOT topic woo woo :D

Tattoos are sexyy anywhere BTW

I will never understand the attitude nontattooed people have sometimes towards ppl with tats... *sigh*

On a side note, I would freakin LOVE to have a full sleeve! But for work purposes can't :( so my tats are all in places that are naturally covered by clothing

liahmsmommy143
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Grr I feel the same!!!!

Quoting VannaMae307:

I get really irritated when people ask me the meaning behind mine. Compliment them all you want, but you're still a stranger and I still don't feel like explaining them...

sage2983
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Yes, I agree, tattoos are sexy anywhere :)

I work at a Catholic hospital as a nurse, and if someone has a visable tat, it has to be covered. The nuns are always around (very nice women i will note), and they highly disapprove of tattoos and piercings... :(   but such is life, and we go on...

Quoting liahmsmommy143:

Seriously right???

Hahaha its pretty annoying but o well, we go on :D Booo that sucks I got really lucky with my job. We dress semi professional which means no jeans nice shirts well groomed etc but they dont mind crazy hair tatts or piercings hahaa :D wooo and my job before was HOT topic woo woo :D

Tattoos are sexyy anywhere BTW

oceanus407
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had someone say they ” weren't sure about [her] because her tattoos” and most of mine are flowers and water. I really don't know why other people care so much

Quoting liahmsmommy143:

hahaha My tats aren't anything crazy haha there actually all Alice n Wonderland or memorbilia for fam members who have passed. But people always tell me u look like a bitch or I was afraid to talk to you, u look like u would kick my ass... I'm like uhhhh ok..

Quoting lezgirl0109:

I look so tough with my butterfly tattoo.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darciemelvin
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

agreed. i have tons of tattoos, everywhere, all visible for the most part... i often get rude stares and snickers from people (mostly older) but who gives a crap. its my body, and this is how i choose to decorate it :) im not a criminal, im not a bad person, and go figure, im a residential counselor for adults with mental retardation... i work with the public and i pay my damn taxes lol !

however, i DONT mind showing mine off. i didnt get them to hide them, after all :)

VARose018
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Thank ya ma'am! ;D

Quoting sage2983:

Lol!!

And btw, this is the cutest preg pic I've seen in a while :) loving the butterfly tats on the baby belly!

Quoting VARose018:

Pffft, I'm FIERCE with all three of my butterfly tattoos and my baby belly. Grrrrr!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)